• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Lovec Krys

My preferences are simple: I want more CCs at lesser space(I don't care about goods Moonstone library sets produce) (so for me best would be 2x2 mini libraries producing CCs only, so I could produce the same amount of CCs at smaller space.

Arthus

And the trashy library sets returned unchanged after pleads for changes :(
Made whole spire now out of beta (on live), 0 artifacts, beta ignored pleads for more strategic placings than % of chance.
Tx inno, it's my last one.

Last edited:

Skillpowers

moonstone library should produce the bonus relic and that would have a big effect already in the longrun to help with the scrolls problem

Arthus

It's not entirely trash but...
1: it could be easily made to 100 level evo building to conserve city space without 10 libraries in city and all other worthless parts of the set;
2: it destroyed economy with scrolls tsunami, as chapter 17 player i didn't buy even 1 scroll in 2020 (i have near 20kk, +110k per day only from libraries, not counting other evo buildings)
3: it takes literally changing 5 lines of text in the files to change it's productions and they did nothing in 6 weeks.

If someone doesn't care, then he won't change it.

Pauly7

I thought the Phoenix Artefact thing was just an interim before they unveiled the grand new Library Set replacement... Obviously not.

In the meantime I've got the last Library that I was hoping for before, so I'm happy about that, at least.

Enevhar Aldarion

Should be a universal artifact that you can then craft with to the one you want...

I have said this before on the US forum, but if a generic artifact is ever added to the game, it should take multiples of them to convert into a specific artifact. Something like 5 for 1 for a pet building and 3 for 1 for the others. The evolving buildings should not be valued equally, because they are not equal in power or ability. Evolving buildings should also be limited to one per city if a generic artifact system is ever added to the game. If all those multiple Phoenix and Bears are destroyed, maybe they can adjust the tournament again.

Arthus

from live servers.
1st spire of girl - 5 phoenix artifacts.
#StrategyGame

My reward here for 1st boss: Moon Library... Would have next precious artifact... Depress me more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazel Caballus

I really hope they won’t bring back the moonstone library set to the live servers. It ruined the market for scrolls and it wasn’t beneficial for elven gum (and moonstone) either. Players with steel /scrolls/magic dust boost are at a disadvantage. No one can choose or change their boosted goods, so there shouldn’t be any one-sided disadvantages for certain combinations of boosts.
The scrolls issue seems to be less prominent at beta, at least in my small neighborhood, but it is ubiquitous on the live servers.

Sir Squirrel

I really hope they won’t bring back the moonstone library set to the live servers. It ruined the market for scrolls and it wasn’t beneficial for elven gum (and moonstone) either. Players with steel /scrolls/magic dust boost are at a disadvantage. No one can choose or change their boosted goods, so there shouldn’t be any one-sided disadvantages for certain combinations of boosts.
The scrolls issue seems to be less prominent at beta, at least in my small neighborhood, but it is ubiquitous on the live servers.
Yes this exactly, I also thought they were going to fix the libraries while they had the new rewards going, Scrolls are so devalued now it is messing up the game. I have to offer 2 to 1 to even get them taken. My God INNO Please fix the libraries to give every player there own boosts. Can you not see the error in having them create scrolls for everyone, Really!!

SoggyShorts

I also thought they were going to fix the libraries while they had the new rewards going
I don't know why people thought this.
I mean the gap between spires is over a day long and the fix would take 5 minutes, they don't need a 6-week window to apply it, they could have done it anytime on a Saturday afternoon in the last 18 months.

Can you not see the error in having them create scrolls for everyone, Really!!
I'm partially convinced that it's actually part of a physiological trick where they give us this stupid issue and it somehow actually helps them by uniting us in our disdain for the developers. This fosters comradery in an "enemy of my enemy" sort of way, and while united against a common enemy we are more engaged, and therefore that ultimately helps Inno's bottom line.

Open challenge to everyone: Come up with a more plausible explanation. I dare you.

little bee

Open challenge to everyone: Come up with a more plausible explanation. I dare you.
They don't want to change the set, because that is not how libraries work? And they are worried about the shitstorm when removing or even just limiting the set. Whenever such a suggestion came up on any live forum they were always voted down.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 81190

They don't want to change the set, because that is not how libraries work?
I am pretty sure that I've read some official IG representative mentioned that they have no intention of changing existing Library set. They may consider replacing Spire rewards with something else, perhaps another set. The reasoning being that while changing existing buildings does happen, this is very infrequent occurrence and it requires very serious reasons to do so as players make decisions based on how the buildings work when introduced.

Now, I understand and actually support this sentiment in general. But in this case, changing from fixed T2 production to boost+N T2 production seems like a very minor thing. While I can see a lot of people relying on libraries for T2 production, I doubt that anyone out there relies on libraries to be producing specifically scrolls, and objecting to changing it to boost+N. Same tier trades are trivial, unless massively unbalanced by - wait for it - fixed productions. The lore thing that was also mentioned a few times is not really an issue - come on, we already have mermaids producing steel and amusement rides producing gems, so magical libraries can produce just about anything.

Enevhar Aldarion

They don't want to change the set, because that is not how libraries work? And they are worried about the storm when removing or even just limiting the set. Whenever such a suggestion came up on any live forum they were always voted down.

You obviously do not know all the forums. This one was forwarded at the end of July to the devs from the US forum. It does not mean anything will come from it, but it was voted for:

SoggyShorts

Yup. @little bee: please provide a source for this statement:
any live forum they were always voted down.

Last edited: