• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

PaNonymeB

Question number 2 - artifacts were about working in events. Spire is about chance for bonus chests and looting chance from chests.
I've had multiple spires without any other bonus chest than blue, and some lucky spires with more than 4 golden and 2 purple chests.
Currently i'm 100 days without winning a Genie (10% chance from last boss and 20% or something like that from purple).
Artifact will be 5% from last chest and 30% from purple which is very rare chest overall).

Have anyone in IG think about disbalance this rule of chance may bring?
Why not bringing fair spire currency to trade in the spire shop for rewards we actually want and need, instead of making it all about luck and chance? I remind you that law of some of European Union countries forbids game of chance/gacha/lootboxes games as hazardous for people's mental healths, leading to bankrupcy and death in many cases and overall EU regulations are in the making.
Completely agree. Already the DA/UUU given based on pure luck is bad.

Pauly7

From my opinon the "Library Set Problem" is easy to solve.
Make the "T2 Production" selectable and eveybody can produce whatever he/she want.
Rename the "Endless Scroll Building" to something which fits better.

Problem gone :)
I like that - make the Moonstone Library a bit like a beefed up Travelling Salesman. The new set (if it is indeed on the way in 6 weeks time) could even have 3 pieces - one that produces T1, one that produces T2 and one that produces T3.

Arthus

It's a great opportunity for new players, since the impact of fire phoenix is so high it's not a bad idea to once in a while have ways to get one so we all are on the same playing field/

Dissapointment for who?
Me? sure, I hate getting those, but I am considered an and game player.

What about all the "other" players? you know the mayority, for them PP is awesome!
Why should the spire only cater towards end game players, that would the dumbest move ever.

You almost behave like you only care for great opportunities for new players instead for players that play long and care about it.
Yes give new players 1000 more new things while screwing old players who spent years getting everything 100x tougher

We waited 1 year after 2019 to get 3 more phoenix artifacts, now let's give lucky newbies 10+ artifacts in spire and nothing for old players.

Aeva

I like it. Got my last two artefacts for my Firephoenix... Not quite a newbie, but certainly no big city either here on beta.

Yogi Dave

I'm happy with the changes if for no other reason then they are changes and there is the anticipation of more changes to come. The spire being static has been a frustration to me. In live the changes won't help me, but they don't hurt either. I'm very happy people will be able to get a fire chicken evolved, even if not fully, but at least a good start. In beta, I should be able to get it fully evolved, I hope. It's level 3 -er- just got an artifact and it's now 4.

So, these adjustments won't help me in live. Maybe in 6 weeks or so a different artifact will become available or a new spire set. Maybe the new set will be better than the Moonstone Set. There are problems in some worlds due to the Moonstone Set. Maybe INNO will make adjustments to it. But there are problems with all sets and many evolving buildings, so imbalances will always exist. Yes, some people haven't gotten the full Moonstone set and that is a disappointment. However, we don't know what is coming.

As I said, I'm just happy they are changing things. If the changes don't help this time, maybe they will in 6 weeks. Maybe not. I'm just very glad others can get the same advantage others have with get the fire phoenix. LOL Could this herald needed changes to tourney balancing that don't help the new players as much and allow us older players to do better? Nah, I doubt that, but you never know with what is around the corner.

Arthus

I like it. Got my last two artefacts for my Firephoenix... Not quite a newbie, but certainly no big city either here on beta.

1st floor done, didn't win a s***
Thank IG for your lucky artifacts.... I'm quitting. Waited 1 year for 3 artifacts in April this year, only to see lucky newbies get 2 per one sweep of spire while others get nothing. It's not worth playing anymore.
It's a lottery game now not strategy.

Last edited:

Aeva

1st floor done, didn't win a s***
Thank IG for your lucky artifacts.... I'm quitting. Waited 1 year for 3 artifacts in April this year, only to see lucky newbies get 2 per one sweep of spire while others get nothing. It's not worth playing anymore.
It's a lottery game now not strategy.
If you need to get nasty please don't use my post.
We have 6 weeks with a lot of chances to get a few missing artefacts or to gain a whole phoenix (fire I guess) from scratch. You should pospone your judgement untill after those 6 weeks.

edeba

Question about rewards. Hypothetically, someone has all phoenixes at lvl 10 or close to 10.

This means that for 6 or even more weeks, he can get multiple artifacts he won't ever use because you won't enable him to get 2nd basic building of level 1?

Question number 2 - artifacts were about working in events. Spire is about chance for bonus chests and looting chance from chests.
I've had multiple spires without any other bonus chest than blue, and some lucky spires with more than 4 golden and 2 purple chests.
Currently i'm 100 days without winning a Genie (10% chance from last boss and 20% or something like that from purple).
Artifact will be 5% from last chest and 30% from purple which is very rare chest overall).

Have anyone in IG think about disbalance this rule of chance may bring?
Why not bringing fair spire currency to trade in the spire shop for rewards we actually want and need, instead of making it all about luck and chance? I remind you that law of some of European Union countries forbids game of chance/gacha/lootboxes games as hazardous for people's mental healths, leading to bankrupcy and death in many cases and overall EU regulations are in the making.

Question number 3 - the biggest disappointment in the spire were portal profits. There were many threads accepted in propositions on multiple servers and sent to the team, as we have over 1000+ portal profits in advanced chapters like chapter 17 in our equipment. Why are there still portal profits from big bosses after all those changes?
I some people have up to 3 of the fire phoenix. I think they should allow up to 2 of each. The difficulty curve is too steep. It would be a lot better if the difficulty increase was turned down, and even thinking about it more, if you want to program to prevent running into the totally taking off with strength getting too strong, ease the difficulty up to province 50 level 6 so the target there is 200%, but go back to a 2 or 2.5% increase from that point.

I think the analysis was super bad for the design of the new tournament as the 20 province cut off was around the old highest difficulty of 1.6, but a lot of people were only playing to the 1.45 difficulty level, so that should have been the target for where you've got 1.6 difficulty. So adjusting province 20 level 6 to 1.45 difficulty and then going up by 1.8% instead of the 3.6% to province 50 level 6, and then increase to 3%.

Then adjust the bird to take it down by about 1/3rd, but make 2 or 3 possible. That would really change the advantage between who has extra birds and who doesn't. And then, it also leads to more advantage with longer playing because everyone has a chance to improve with the birds.

edeba

I still wish they jus "fix" the spire set instead of discontinuing it. discontinuation wont solve the issue any time soon it will take years to fix itself that way.

again I would prefer that the set stays but gets a new look, name and description to solve story issues and then gives bonus +1.

I know some people have cities build around them so they never have to trade for scrolls on the market but thats the whole issue. bonus +1 would solve that.
Discontinuing would solve noting as it does not remove all those spire sets already in game disrupting the market and restoration spells will keep those alive indefinitely. so it's all about waiting untill enough new players arive and spire set players quit to restore the balance but anyone could guess that takes way longer than is reasonable.

even with a "fix" to +1 it still takes quite some time for goods to normalise as many have 2-3 times more scrolls than there own goods even if that is not there bonus.

This was a PM I got on the US forums yesterday.

Karvest also posted some crazy numbers about his fellowship, and I know from speaking with other players and my "other" felloeship that the issue exists there as well.

We have also seen enough complaints on many forums about how troublesome the current set is.

Why not grab the bull by the horns, and FIX the issue, instead of dancing around the problem solving it a little bit but not really.
2-3 years for the problem to solve itself after discontinuation for a game makes no sense, thats half the age of this game.
It would help if they changed the library to +1. I don't get as to why both the library and the endless scroll piece both were scrolls only. I actually think that probably mildly increasing scroll output was a good idea because it was one of the harder tournaments, as well as the dust, and both used more scrolls for catering.

Another idea would be first one out gives scrolls, second gives silk and 3rd gives crystal, and so on, so if you are one of the people with 6 out you are getting a complete balance.

CrazyWizard

It would help if they changed the library to +1. I don't get as to why both the library and the endless scroll piece both were scrolls only. I actually think that probably mildly increasing scroll output was a good idea because it was one of the harder tournaments, as well as the dust, and both used more scrolls for catering.

Another idea would be first one out gives scrolls, second gives silk and 3rd gives crystal, and so on, so if you are one of the people with 6 out you are getting a complete balance.

You want to encourage trading between players, having players a balanced I do everything myself alone is not a healthy strategy and would make iot even worse.

You want to make sure people visit the market so that new players there trades are picked up.

CrazyWizard

You almost behave like you only care for great opportunities for new players instead for players that play long and care about it.
Yes give new players 1000 more new things while screwing old players who spent years getting everything 100x tougher

We waited 1 year after 2019 to get 3 more phoenix artifacts, now let's give lucky newbies 10+ artifacts in spire and nothing for old players.

I care for the game as a whole,
Without new blood the game is dead, so just thinking about only yourself is not just selfish it's the same as hurting yourself.
Without new players there is no game for me as well.

edeba

You want to encourage trading between players, having players a balanced I do everything myself alone is not a healthy strategy and would make iot even worse.

You want to make sure people visit the market so that new players there trades are picked up.
You still have other things that need to be traded... But your post did serve as a reminded to check for the newbies and the little guys. Just cleared 8 pages of that from my map from about 10 different players. I do clear these whenever I check, but I don't balance my goods that frequently anymore so I am sure that some days I don't check.

Deleted User - 89361

Just try to play as a scroll player on dutch winyandor, US khelonaar or another young world from the post spire era.
It's unplayable as many players have some scroll production themselves.

It creates an inbalance where they just do not need (as many) scrolls.
On old worlds this effect is visible and not as bad as on young new worlds where is it very visible.
If I start a new city and get bonus scroll production, I literally create another account

I don't have the phoenix and have no desire to create one because, quite simply, I don't have room. Unless, of course, I spend diamonds.

I applaud Inno for trying to fix the library to be more fair. I don't like the interim period and I do think Inno is trying to make the game more difficult. It's fine now when people are still dealing with the pandemic but once everyone is able to resume more normal activities, it's possible that many players will leave just due to difficulty. The new percentages of trying to win something in the spire isn't good. I will continue to play the spire to get the free CC's but I really hope I don't win any phoenix artifacts because they will be useless to me.

Yogi Dave

I'm quitting. Waited 1 year for 3 artifacts in April this year, only to see lucky newbies get 2 per one sweep of spire while others get nothing. It's not worth playing anymore.
I started my city in beta a week or two after the end of the spring event when the phoenix buildings were introduced. So I had to wait a year and only got 2 artifacts this spring. That gave me a phoenix at level 3 for a 15% attack boost. It's now 20%. How does being lucky to get artifacts hurt you? It was a 5% shot to get it. Dice came up for me this time. But, I guess you won't see this post since you quit.
Congrats on your luck. I'm hoping to get mine at least near level 10 in the next 6 weeks.

CrazyWizard

Started the spire, any spire group willing to harbour me for 6 weeks?

It's just for 6 weeks after that I go back into hibernation ;)