• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

little bee

Maybe they could introduce evo building with switchable production between CCs & Fragments.

@CrazyWizard Don't you have a ton of libraries in your inventory? You can put them out between chapters to stock fragments.
I would definitively support the idea of having a switchable building.

But the problem with the libraries is, that they are still polluting the global trade and thus ruining the game for everyone. Yes, they did fix the standard goods. But by now, the ascended goods are just as big a problem. So it is not really that there are to few fragments and that we cannot craft enough. The problem is fairness. Players shouldn't be rewarded for polluting and thus hurting others. So the developers should be looking to make libraries obsolete and not make them ever more profitable by increasing the fragment demand.
This is also the reason, why I will not accept arguments like "just disenchant instants". The instants have a value. Why should we have to pay with them when the polluters get everything for free?

Lovec Krys

@little bee The production for libraries has been fixed for all goods it produces. All are now based on your boosts.
It took them a long time, but they have finaly fixed it.

Now the only difference between players with libraries and players with new sets /no libraries is the fragments.
New sets produce CCs & relics, but no fragments, while libraries produce CCs&fragments (and library set is smaller, especialy if you use a 4 library set with minimum side parts).

little bee

@little bee The production for libraries has been fixed for all goods it produces. All are now based on your boosts.
It took them a long time, but they have finaly fixed it.

Now the only difference between players with libraries and players with new sets /no libraries is the fragments.
New sets produce CCs & relics, but no fragments, while libraries produce CCs&fragments (and library set is smaller, especialy if you use a 4 library set with minimum side parts).

O.k. I seem to have missed that. But on my live world the trade imbalance has still not been cleared. So even if there is no new imbalance, it's still the people who have caused the most pollution in the past, who are now profiting the most from the ever rising fragment consumption. I still do not think, that is fair.

SlyLady

While I love sip of clarity. it's more important for every non library maniac to get spell fragments.
There is little point in being allowed to cycle recipes of you can't get the fragments to take advantage of it.

Ah, be careful what you wish for, it seems. Today, one of my cities in live worlds was offered the opportunity to BUY crafting supplies, including spell fragments:

10 CCs = 750 diamonds
3000 spell frag = 500 diamonds
1 blueprint = 300 diamonds (max of 2 blueprints)
20 Sips of Clarity = 1000 diamonds
20 1-hr boosters = 640 diamonds

But, act now and get a 10% discount! Offer good for 24hrs.

SlyLady

@little bee Now the only difference between players with libraries and players with new sets /no libraries is the fragments.

I am not sure I understand. I have cities with the old-style libraries, where you can have as many sets/components as you want, and cities with the new-style libraries, where you get just one of each component/a single full set. Both produce fragments, although obviously a single set produces significantly less than a multi-library group does.

It is me who tiresomely return to the artifacts of the first 3 bears (brown, polar and pandas).
What about these artifacts? Both here on beta and live servers?
They've been here, in beta for five weeks. Then, very briefly at the Magic Academy.
Now, in 2 months, I haven't found a single one anywhere.
They have completely disappeared.
Other artifacts appear randomly, all the time in the academy, but there are no bear artifacts.
Are they completely gone? Is this some kind of error? Will the artifacts still be in the academy? And when?

Enevhar Aldarion

Even though the Coldfire Phoenix artifact has been in the crafting rotation for a few weeks now, I have yet to see one either on Beta or Live. And that is the only one I need on Live, as it is the only pet I do not have at max.

I have the same problem, just different artifacts.
I wrote about it in the second thread - artifacts for the first 3 bears (brown, polar and panda).
I'll say it again. I care about them. Maybe I missed some information about their withdrawal, and you have some information.
What about these artifacts? Both here on beta and live servers?
They've been here on beta for five weeks. Then, very briefly at the Magic Academy.
Now, for 2 months, nothing, I haven't found a single one, nowhere.
They have completely disappeared.
Other artifacts appear randomly, all the time in the academy, but
there are no bear artifacts. Even those artifacts that were not yet in the spire.

Lelanya

I got a Bear Artifact offer in 3 cities recently. One has a Brown and Polar at full, one has none of any of them and one has no blueprints to burn. Of course I spent 900 :diamond:

Enevhar Aldarion

@maja21122012 the way I understand how it works, and I have not seen anything from anyone at Inno that says differently, is that when they started the system, an artifact is available in the Spire for 6 weeks, then nowhere for 6 weeks, and then added permanently to the crafting rotation. Every artifact that has gone through that, from the original Phoenix artifact up through the Coldfire Phoenix artifact, is still in active rotation in crafting, including the original Bear artifact. It just seems that only the original Phoenix does not have a super rare appearance rate.

The 6-week rotation of artifacts is just a theory,
Artifacts for three bears were for 5 weeks,
In contrast, the artifacts for the gingerbread hut as long as 11 weeks
The bears have disappeared from the Magic Academy, and the gingerbread hut still appears frequently at the academy.
I missed artifacts for all the old - first buildings, and I was keeping an eye on this, counting which artifact and when it would appear.

Besides, if there are as many as 3 bear buildings, why were these artifacts not in the spire or the magic academy 3 times longer? or more often, similar to artifacts for 3 phoenixes?

Or otherwis:esmile:
Maybe evolving all old buildings with artifacts for diamonds instead of artifacts? Who wants, needs, could always do it. Instead of buying artifacts for diamonds, just evolving them for the equivalent of an artifact in diamonds?

Or some option to process multiple artifacts into one? for the right price :)
I guess we all have spare artifacts that we can't use?
And it's a pity to change them into fragments.