• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Skillpowers

There has been no announcement yet - but this is what I just won in the Spire - Coldfire Phoenix Artifact.
Is this what we can expect for the next six weeks?

245156292_10219946805681131_5155963990418816965_n.jpg
yes it was introduced in the MA last week

Jackluyt

"Dear Humans and Elves,
On October 21st, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks."

Shouldn't that read November 21st?

Jackluyt

In my opinion, the entire system of re-issuing evolving buildings and their artifacts is totally crocked. I really hope that the designers will do something to fix it.

Old buildings are re-issued periodically for those who missed them first time round - but the artifact system is ridiculous - it is entirely chance if you will even get one, going all the way up to the top of the spire every time for six weeks; some people get lucky and gain several; others may have to wait several years to fully evolve their building.
It is a totally dysfunctional system.

Giving us a random building and a random artifact every six weeks is doing nothing to fix the mess. Rather we should be allowed to choose any building that we wish from the crafting list and buy it for Diamonds - and then we should be given 'Artifact Fragments' in all the side events and other places too like daily log-in bonuses, so that we could over a period of months collect enough of them to forge one Artifact for any building we choose. If 'Artifact Fragments' could be gained simply from logging in to one's city, as well as FA Waypoints, Tournaments, Spires and grand prizes in the questline events, that would motivate reluctant players to be far more involved in the game!
That would make far more sense - and the sooner they bring in a similar system, the better.
I do hope the developers are listening to this suggestion. Not the first time I have made it.
:)

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

In my opinion, the entire system of re-issuing evolving buildings and their artifacts is totally crocked. I really hope that the designers will do something to fix it.
In my opinion, it's already fixed.
Easy 8-11 artifacts in the original event​
Free 2 artifacts in the FA​
Plus MA crafting, including sips of clarity and diamond flipping if it's really important to you​
Plus Sorcery books that allow choosing between artifacts​
Plus other sorcery books allowing you to get a second base​

Sorry, I loved the artifact fragments idea (although I think you botched the suggestion by not being active after launching it) and I loved my "spire shop" idea, but as far as I'm concerned inno has actually solved the artifact issue.

Avocado

I am quite satisfied with the artifact system, too. From spire climbing (to the top), I have many Evo building on Level 7-9, others in my FS have completed the one or other building to 10. Though there is one drawback: I suppose it either takes a year or so until they are completed to 10 or one buys the last 1-3 artifacts with a LOT of diamonds (by buying into gold league in this event for example). But of course, the artifacts in the spire do not compare in the least to the kind of treasure a moonstone piece war worth, in the old days. And I am not so sure, if the artifacts-in-the-spire system makes any sense for very casual players.

guivou

as we can't get any extra base every 9 artefacts, for old players all artefact are useless ...

Enevhar Aldarion

as we can't get any extra base every 9 artefacts, for old players all artefact are useless ...

You must not have looked at all of the Winter event grand prizes. Instead of giving a 2nd base after the avatar prize, there was a new Sorcery that let you choose a base from any of the three Winter event bases, even if you already had them.

Enevhar Aldarion

That six weeks for the May Tree artifact went by fast. I only got two of them, so I was thinking we still had a few more weeks to go. lol

Karvest

Sip of Clarity is back to spire, now on the third gate of all stages - fragments become more scarce for those without a bunch of library sets.
Mystical chests contain phoenix artifacts instead of golem ones - less chance to get golem upgraded for those who still need it.

CrazyWizard

Sip of Clarity is back to spire, now on the third gate of all stages - fragments become more scarce for those without a bunch of library sets.
Mystical chests contain phoenix artifacts instead of golem ones - less chance to get golem upgraded for those who still need it.
Boehoo, I do have 13+ sets in my inventory but I hate it if I need to place them for fragments because some people complain about to much fragments due to the library sets.
It should not be a requirment

Uffauffa

"Gold chest" he wrote...
I was in a rush, so I'm not sure what I have done. But one thing is real: I've got a Phoenix artifact (maybe) from a gold chest.
"Will you bet 1 marble for you got it from a gold chest?"
"No"
The only thing I'm sure is that it was just before clicking the main gateway boss in order to get the prize (10% portal for the chronicle)
Anyone would be so kind to confirm that phoenix artifacts are in the gold chest? Otherwise I will be more "entish" the next time.