• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Enevhar Aldarion

There is no new spire setups in game files. And even if they will add one on monday, it would be too late.

Since the Bear has already been in the Spire, it is already in the files, so all they have to do is switch things without anything new showing?

Of, course, the base for the next round of artifacts starts showing up the week before the change, but the three Bear bases are still active in crafting, so nothing to switch there either.

Or we get Gingerbread for one more week and the Bear artifacts return to the Spire three days after the event starts on Thursday.

edeba

Allow us to choose from a drop-down box of all the crafting recipes and pay let's say 5 diamonds to buy any recipe that suits our needs
Big spender... Not sure how 5 diamonds would make up for the 50 that it cost to reset to like you said, potentially crappy recipes.

Jaxom

I am really sick of these upgrade rewards from the Spire.
My Gingerbread House is at level 10 and I have not gotten my 7th additional artifact. What a complete waste!
I have 195K in spell fragments so disenchanting them is NOT a help for me.

If you insist on giving these things as 'rewards' at least give us something useful that we can do with these things. 100 coins would be more useful than these stupid things.

Avenahar

I fear that the gingerbread artifact will stay in the spire until the end of the Xmas-event but anyway it's already too long and the spire becomes boring and uninteresting

Aeva

None of the artifacts in the spire are usefull if you play every event and are in the top of the spire every week and play the FSA.
They are only usefull for new players who were not here yet last year. But maybe that is why. God forbid that there are newer and smaller players that do not have what the long time players have.

edeba

The last announcement:

On June 27, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • Bear Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Gingerbread Artifacts and craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Mermaid Artifacts will also be phased in
We were due for the spire to be updated August 15th and it is now the 23rd. Someone has lapsed on the job...

Baloog

So, while I understand the removal of the Moonstone Library from spire (and the subsequent lockdown to one being built in the MA) as a means to keep them and the goods they create from getting out of hand, it has left some issues with new players being able to craft in the same fashion as more established ones, once they too have put in time and effort. Additionally, certain building artifacts are vastly more important to a newly developing city, and others, such as the Valentines Artifact we can currently win, are practically worthless at the start.

To that end, would it not be better to allow players to have some choice in the reward they receive when hitting the slot meant for the Artifact, or previously, the Library parts?

Instead of cycling through artifacts in chronological order and making those who started after the Phoenix and Bear artifacts were listed wait for an entire cycle for them to return, would it not be better to reward a certain amount of a new spire-only currency for the artifact win, which can be used in a store that opens while spire is closed (can use the same button!)? The store could be stocked with a rotating assortment of artifacts, moonstone library set buildings, past event buildings, and possibly even other things able to be won in the spire. Weekly limits could easily be placed on any of the available options, and it should be capable of determining whether someone already has a building - such as part of the Harvest Festival set, if it is decided to offer it in the shop at some point - so as not to allow overflow on buildings not meant to be built more than once.

This would allow for a more controlled growth for new and old cities alike - some may wish to buy more time boosters, others may save their currency to purchase phoenix artifacts, and others still may purchase moonstone library set buildings. It would also allow for different currency amounts to be awarded from an "artifact win" at different levels of the spire, much as the different moonstone library set buildings were previously rewarded at different levels. Additionally, it would allow for additional personal rewards in the form of currency for progress, so even if someone didn't have the luck to hit an "artifact win" over several weeks, they are still getting some currency.

I know I can't speak for everyone, but I'm certain many people would rather require a couple "artifact wins" to purchase something they need or want for their city rather than accumulating more of an artifact when they either already have the building at its maximum level, or have no intention of building it at all.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

So, while I understand the removal of the Moonstone Library from spire (and the subsequent lockdown to one being built in the MA) as a means to keep them and the goods they create from getting out of hand, it has left some issues with new players being able to craft in the same fashion as more established ones, once they too have put in time and effort. Additionally, certain building artifacts are vastly more important to a newly developing city, and others, such as the Valentines Artifact we can currently win, are practically worthless at the start.

To that end, would it not be better to allow players to have some choice in the reward they receive when hitting the slot meant for the Artifact, or previously, the Library parts?

Instead of cycling through artifacts in chronological order and making those who started after the Phoenix and Bear artifacts were listed wait for an entire cycle for them to return, would it not be better to reward a certain amount of a new spire-only currency for the artifact win, which can be used in a store that opens while spire is closed (can use the same button!)? The store could be stocked with a rotating assortment of artifacts, moonstone library set buildings, past event buildings, and possibly even other things able to be won in the spire. Weekly limits could easily be placed on any of the available options, and it should be capable of determining whether someone already has a building - such as part of the Harvest Festival set, if it is decided to offer it in the shop at some point - so as not to allow overflow on buildings not meant to be built more than once.

This would allow for a more controlled growth for new and old cities alike - some may wish to buy more time boosters, others may save their currency to purchase phoenix artifacts, and others still may purchase moonstone library set buildings. It would also allow for different currency amounts to be awarded from an "artifact win" at different levels of the spire, much as the different moonstone library set buildings were previously rewarded at different levels. Additionally, it would allow for additional personal rewards in the form of currency for progress, so even if someone didn't have the luck to hit an "artifact win" over several weeks, they are still getting some currency.

I know I can't speak for everyone, but I'm certain many people would rather require a couple "artifact wins" to purchase something they need or want for their city rather than accumulating more of an artifact when they either already have the building at its maximum level, or have no intention of building it at all.

I have made a much better suggestion - 'Artifact Fragments'. Let us win these little objects in Spires and FA Waypoints and Tournaments and Log-in Bonuses and birthday presents and in seasonal events and many other places in the game. Each one would not be worth a lot, but when you had collected several hundred you could eventually make an universal artifact that would work on any building that suited you, instead of having to wait years for those artifacts to appear in the Spire, with no guarantee that you would get lucky and win any.

For me this would be a much more sensible system - and the designers could still preserve the rarity value of artifacts by setting a suitably high conversion rate. To make this system work well, allow players to select ANY recipe from a drop box in the MA and buy it for Diamonds - then you could craft the building you needed rather than waiting a year for the recipe to appear. And again the designers could control this by setting a limit on the number of times you could craft any one object, and the number of times you could buy a recipe...

I do hope they will consider something similar. The system we have at the moment is a mess.
:)

Baloog

I have made a much better suggestion - 'Artifact Fragments'. Let us win these little objects in Spires and FA Waypoints and Tournaments and Log-in Bonuses and birthday presents and in seasonal events and many other places in the game. Each one would not be worth a lot, but when you had collected several hundred you could eventually make an universal artifact that would work on any building that suited you, instead of having to wait years for those artifacts to appear in the Spire, with no guarantee that you would get lucky and win any.

For me this would be a much more sensible system - and the designers could still preserve the rarity value of artifacts by setting a suitably high conversion rate. To make this system work well, allow players to select ANY recipe from a drop box in the MA and buy it for Diamonds - then you could craft the building you needed rather than waiting a year for the recipe to appear. And again the designers could control this by setting a limit on the number of times you could craft any one object, and the number of times you could buy a recipe...

I do hope they will consider something similar. The system we have at the moment is a mess.

While I certainly agree that artifact fragments would be better than the current chronologically-cycling artifact win, there are a few issues it would not solve on its own, where a spire currency and shop might. These include, but are not limited to, newer players being able to create more than a single moonstone library set, or players who already have all of the artifacts they need for their evolving buildings and could use them on other things: more time boosts, possibly small troop instants, portal profits, or any other such thing that could be placed into a shop. It would also alleviate the need for a dropdown-style change to the MA, as changing code for a system already in place without creating strange, irritating bugs is often significantly more challenging than creating a new one. Either way, I would very much be interested in some manner of control over the exact prize received for these artifact wins.

LOKINHO

Hello, since there is no information about it nor has anyone deigned to talk about the subject, I would like to ask what is this new novelty in the tower, which appears to us negotiating, a section or window called a spectral stone (a lilac stone) with the marker at 0 ...
I suspect that it can be used according to your description, it will help to negotiate by spending these types of stones to climb higher in the tower or to facilitate some of the toughest or most difficult negotiations, such as those on the third floor, or the finals of the second and third floors.
But where are they obtained? How are they obtained? I'm in beta and I don't see any information there either ...
IMG_20210930_220715.jpg

Jackluyt

There has been no announcement yet - but this is what I just won in the Spire - Coldfire Phoenix Artifact.
Is this what we can expect for the next six weeks?

245156292_10219946805681131_5155963990418816965_n.jpg