Dear Humans and Elves,
With our next Spire of Eternity, starting on Sunday, December 13th, we will be making some changes to the rewards that can be obtained from the Spire of Eternity on Beta, available for a limited time of several weeks, and include:
- The Moonstone Library building set is removed from the Spire of Eternity's reward pool, and Phoenix Artifacts are added as the new main reward. These Artifacts can be used to evolve any Storm, Fire, and Aureate Phoenixes. For those who do not already own those buildings (either in the City or the Inventory), their Stage 1 version can be obtained through Crafting in the Magic Academy.
- For players in Chapters 3 to 5, we are exchanging the Portal Profit 10% Instants with Supply Windfall 50% Instants, as Portal Profit only becomes useful from Chapter 6 on. The same change is applied for Portal Profits 15%, 25%, and 50%, to be replaced with Supply Windfall 100%.
- Supply Windfall Instants 20% are added in several chests.
- Phoenix Artifacts are added in several chests.
- Coin Rain 20% and Supply Windfall 20% are added in Rare chests.
- Booster 8h Instants are added in Epic chests.
- The Epic and Legendary chests will contain a Phoenix Artifact.
We are currently looking to keep this new set of rewards available for 6 weeks, but we also want to keep our options open and may extend it beyond that time period, or make further changes before that. We will of course inform you about the changes we're making.
We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this. Please leave your comments in our discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team