• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Sign Page

DeletedUser

Does this mean there is another world coming...open to all soon? It's beginning to look a little like FOE ( i know everyone hates that, sorry) page where you can choose a world to enter. Focus ability not the greatest sometimes but have scanned the forums and didnt see anything to the fact...

Murph

DeletedUser

Know they will be going to open beta sooner or later, and will open new worlds when they do (non beta worlds) So its preping for that i believe.

DeletedUser118

They have that in every game so far. Why should it be different in here? I'd call that a good sign as it seems open beta is getting closer and closer. :cool:

DeletedUser

Open beta is today right? Someone of my family joined today without needing a beta key.

DeletedUser252

O boy! More neightbors who abandon their city.......:oops:

With the new website, we have indeed disabled the need to have a beta key upon registration. This means that everyone can now join, even if they don't have a beta key.

DeletedUser

Is no new world yet. As i understand it thou once they release new worlds youll be able to use your account on them.

DeletedUser

there is a new world...as of today (wednesday morning, my time) when signed in this morning told me i couldn't , is when i realized new world