• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Season started, first mission no longer possible!

Dorfl the Clay

I opened my city half an hour ago and am in the final stages of the Sping Event (so just one quest per day left which I fulfilled), I find it very annoying that just moments later a new season started (without warning, as usual on beta). Since that one of the first daily quests of the season is: "Solve 1 Spring event quest" it is plainly impossible to complete the assignment! Not really player-friendly!

Knipsel.PNG

Last edited:

Reina del mar

Also a new way to get the premium pass (already implemented in live servers).
I am surprised this season started on Saturday...wasn't Thursday the regular day? Or maybe they forgot to activate it two days ago :D - this would not surprise me.

1686399410587.png

TimeMachine

But now that it has started.... of course we're stuck with a buggy version
Buggy? I don't know. As far as there could be any unsolvable Daily-Quests, support will help the players and on the other hand the Beta-Community has the honor to check out the Season of Triumph even earlier as INNO had planned - very eclusive, earlier than expected! ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Buggy? I don't know. As far as there could be any unsolvable Daily-Quests, support will help the players and on the other hand the Beta-Community has the honor to check out the Season of Triumph even earlier as INNO had planned - very eclusive, earlier than expected! ;)

Yep. Other than it starting when it was not supposed to, nothing has been wrong with the new Season for me. The daily and weekly quests are randomized for everyone and I did not get the daily for completing an event quest. I also see the premium rewards are even worse than in the last Season, so I will not be buying the Pass this time, for diamonds or real money.