• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

new quest

DeletedUser1135

Hello everyone

the rules of the game have yet been modified ..and not in the good way

the quests no longer have any interest now, not only because there is too much but we were removed or modified the most interesting (addition 3 hours of harvest tools for the quest of gold , for example)

So I have decided to ignore the quests because there are neither useful nor amusing.

Best regards

zabou

DeletedUser1419

even the story quest. am i ignore. if im lucky, i get the story quest done. if not, it can also be the same.
as i have say in a other post. the can just delete all quest.. easy way to get the balance, in the game. that "inno" whont.

DeletedUser1135

in any case 25 quests are TOO MUCH CHOICE ...
so if any are realy intersting now
the 2 best has been get out of the game

DeletedUser1231

I have just seen that with the new update 2 new repetitive quests are added (one for the research for a technology and 1 for the spending of 12 PK) what rises to 27 repetitive quests.
Sincerely I see the Interest to add again and again repetitive quests except to tire us of making them looped.

Especially that most of the quests became completely useless as all those of the dwarfs (produce some copper and some granite) while the tree of techno is finished since a moment and while I do not have dwarf production buildings anymore since a long time and I do not even speak of this new quests " to free a technology " which I cannot well recess any more make.

The problem of the repetitive quests is present thus always.
I agree on the principle that these quests do not have to be our main source of the goods (even if I serves me as it a lot) but I think that there are other ways to prevent us from making him that to tire us of clicking again and again our mouse because in strength it is of the game he even that we are going to grow tired.
Nothing obliges me to make these repetitve quests but gains is so tempting that I do not want to go without it even if these quests are a "chore" while they should be a pleasure and to motivate me.

It would be better to have only 10 different quests (of the interesting and especially practicable quests), to keep the quests concerning the gained provinces, those concerning the gains of gold and goods and those of upgrade of building, even if for it it is necessary to lower with it the gains (or increase the conditions by it).

DeletedUser283

I really do not understand why in heck we get this "research a technology" quest while the tech tree has been completed weeks ago ... o_O
the quest engine should be able to detect that there are no more technologies to be researched and thus not offer this quest !
another quest to decline, same old, same old ...

DeletedUser1477

And hopefully this game makers take note of these comments as the game has become too monotonous.