• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New player seeking fellowship

DeletedUser2616

Hi, I'm a new player on beta looking for a fellowship that will take me. I also have worlds on the American server and am an experienced player there. My world is still very new, still on chapter 1.The only boost that is open so far is marble, but will also have silk and gems. I play daily, make visits and help out in fellowship quests. I play under the name Lady Candice. Thanks.

DeletedUser2378

Fangs and Fire just sent you an invite, Lady Candice!!! We'd love to meet you and help you build your town! :)

DeletedUser2579

Hi, I'm a new player on beta looking for a fellowship that will take me. I also have worlds on the American server and am an experienced player there. My world is still very new, still on chapter 1.The only boost that is open so far is marble, but will also have silk and gems. I play daily, make visits and help out in fellowship quests. I play under the name Lady Candice. Thanks.
I would be happy to have you.