• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader New options

DeletedUser

Hi guys. Many of us, we have problem collecting goods due to great inactivity of our neighbors. Inactivity because they dont produce anything to trade with us. Yes i know you can find non neighbors offers but they have 50% penalty on extra offered amount. So, at least for me, the only serious option is the wholesaler in trader. So far i can produce good of tier 1 and tier 2, specific Steel and Scrolls. So when i go to the whole saler i can see those offers:

MHwZuDH.png

uqivwWy.png

http://prntscr.com/6n5dz3

http://prntscr.com/6n5e1v

As you can see if i give 100 Steel i can get 20 marble or Planks. This 5 to 1 offer. A bit high but ok.
In the second photo you can see the same trade offer based on tier 2 goods. 100 scrolls for 20 crystals or silks. Once again high but ok. My suggestions is why not having also an option to offer my tier 1 good, Steel for let say 200 steel for 20 crystals. Or based on player offers for tier 1 to tier 2 where is 4 tier one for 1 tier two item, then 5 times of wholesaler and 4 times of player trades so 20 times, meaning giving 200 Steels for 10 crystals.

ps. my apologies for my english, i hope someone understand it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser580

But this would mean a super bad ratio. Normal ratio is 200 Steel: 50 Silk .... and then add the wholesaler fee of 5:1 on top.

200 Steel : 10 Silk

EDIT: I would then change the wholesaler design. As we have to much offers and to much to scroll through all the offers. Maybe 12 per screen would be nice :)

DeletedUser

Well.... this is what i said... 200 TIER1 for 10 TIER2. 20:1 ratio

DeletedUser

I already think of the wholesaler as expensive. I am willing to pay 3000 planks for 150 scroll, no wait. Maybe not

DeletedUser580

Ah ok cherubim. I havent noticed. Even that I am quiet far in the game I would say that this ratio of 20:1 is much to high. You need lots of t1 units later for encounters too.

But hell .... we dont have to trade this ratio anyway. So its maybe good to have it but I would not go for it. :)

DeletedUser

Can we do it the other way round too? a ratio of 2 silk for 1 iron?

DeletedUser967

Problem is that we can trade with neighbors only - many of them is inactive from long time OR (at least in my neighbor) ppl makes wrong offers like 50 steel for 150 plaks....

So...I like this idea:)

DeletedUser

Why not place some offers yourself? No one offers crystal, but when I ask for it for silk its gone within hours

DeletedUser967

True but in my neighbor I waiting actually 2 days and anybody doesn't want to trade 1:1 :/

DeletedUser

I dont know, but it seem everyone is trading goods except what we need. Im stucked 3 days now waiting someone to accept my steels for marble and planks and my scroll for crystals and silks. Please devs, do something, the game is really boring if you cant go on...

DeletedUser

Maybe the trade range can be extended? Because I can only accept within 6 level from my explored regions I think.

DeletedUser236

Maybe the trade range can be extended? Because I can only accept within 6 level from my explored regions I think.

I agree

Expanding the trade range and maybe adding trading posts like we're trying to come up with here (click) and here (click) will be a better 'fix' (I think) to the goods problem than when you expand the wholesaler. This way you keep the neighbor-trading system intact. With more people in range to trade with the possibility of trades will get bigger without the wholesaler becoming larger.

Marindor

We have already implemented an enhancement with the AW bonus for the Wholesaler. Furthermore, in the near future we'll announce some other changes as well :) I'll archive this thread now. If you have any concrete new suggestions after the next change, please open a new thread for that :)