• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered New Management Again???

• Thread starter DeletedUser3288
  • Start date

DeletedUser3288

I see we have yet another new Community Manager that's been around for about or week or something.
Can we get some explanation or communications as to what's happening with the Beta Support Team?
We are used to having a close and productive relationship with our previous Community Manager, Marindor, where he told us everything he could as soon as he was able to.
Will we get an announcement (now that it's been brought up)?

(and is Deadeye an appropriate name for an Elvenar manager, as the term means "expert shooter"? Seems a little insensitive and unprofessional.) :(
Elvenar Support Members.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@BlackthornRaven Happy you noticed!
Deadeye Jerry is preparing their announcement but didn't had the chance to post it.
Long story short, they will replace me in the future, but I will make sure to stick around and continue to be CM for Elvenar Beta as long as it makes sense! I won't be able to leave already, I love the team and my CM job too much that I could suddenly leave.

Trinculo

(and is Deadeye an appropriate name for an Elvenar manager, as the term means "expert shooter"? Seems a little insensitive and unprofessional.) :(
Since their avatar has an eye patch, "deadeye" is probably a reference to that, rather than to shooting.

Also this is a game, that has military units and fighting in it, so I don't see why references to shooting would be inappropriate.