• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New KP Instants being released w/out testing?

Arayla

On the US forum, it was just announced that version 1.40 (we are on 1.41 in beta) will contain a new feature.

• There is a new type of Instant which grants a set amount of Knowledge Points to your or one of your friends Ancient Wonders!
  • These new instants should be accessible as reward and via specific bundles.

Have we gotten this in Beta and I missed it?

Concerns about testing aside, it sounds really great!

Marindor

@Arayla The release notes just mentions that these instants have been implemented in the game. That does not mean they will be accessible on live straight away. If this item needs further testing it will, of course, be used on beta first but as the mechanic is already known and working fine, the team might not need further testing for it. Normally we don't really include these things in Release Notes until the're gonna show up in the game yet but since they're mentioned already on Live, I'll include them in the next Release Notes updates to avoid confusion :)

DeletedUser118

They might not need further testing but I have to admit I wouldn't mind using them too. So can we expect them sometimes soon over here as well?