• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface new icon for the spire

Alcaro

maybe you didn't noticed but when your scouts are back there is a looking glass or spy glass on the globe/world icon.
As soon as my scouts are back I will take a screenshot of it and put it here so you know what it is.
Beta_scouting.jpg

Might be that magnifying glass in App??

Bor de Wolf 1965

Because I switch between the browser version and an android emulator on my computer I keep seeing this Icon.
scouts-thuis.png

They have it in the app version so let them use it in the browser version as well.

And for the people that wonder why I use an Android emulator and the app version of the game on my computer.
Try to do over 100 neighbours on the browser version of the game for a couple times and you know why after doing it only once with the app version.

Enevhar Aldarion

Because I switch between the browser version and an android emulator on my computer I keep seeing this Icon.

View attachment 9776

They have it in the app version so let them use it in the browser version as well.

You need to look at that again now that the tournament has started. Even with a province scouting, you do not see the spyglass. Instead all you see is the tent for the tournament.