• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New guest race

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No one asks the question: QUID of the new guest race? news ? because 91 quests for Eldrasil,
and more with the daily quests , 32 quests for Halloween, quests for a new fellowship adventure ???? ..... pffffff
I saturate me ...

Brummbaer

Hello together,
based on the information as part of the Halloween Quest ...and bards and the picture of the male person with the mask at the end of my halflings quest line with the pre-quest "Research advanced scout" it could be a circus / showmen or something like that and no "guest race"
;)

DeletedUser1627

The next guest race will come in November and will normaly be presentated in the innogames tv.
And sorry @Brummbaer but no circus/showmen and the questgiver you see after the halfelings is really a clue about what could happen ;)

DeletedUser

Some news about the guest race ???? We are in November and ..... NOTHING !!

Marindor

Hi guys!

Haha wow, you're really anxious for it! :D The new InnoGames TV episode will follow in a bit, but the next Guest Race will take some more time. Once we can share more specific information on it, we certainly will! :cool:

DeletedUser1665

At this point I would settle for just a new chapter without a guest race (Like the first 5 chapters). While I do realise the Mobile version was/is important to Inno to stay competitive in the online gaming world it is really frustrating that people have to wait or move on to some other game since they have had nothing to do but build their AW's up and chat (which is getting old). Sure the events come along to break up the wait a little but I know dozens of players that have been waiting months for new content to the original game (no not FA, or seasonal quest's) I'm talking about real content which involves building a city. Think about this, how many day's or weeks of work do the developers actually spend to introduce 2 new buildings (event stuff)?

Dony

King of Bugs
This game is slow paced from the start, nobody can deny it, you just need to adapt to it, till then you wont ever be satisfied with this game.

DeletedUser607

What Elemental ? there is plenty of elemental :)

004TCR_Keith_David_006.jpg

and afterwards, we get klingons ;)

DeletedUser283

I am really worried about the content of the next guest race, because of this spoiler that appeared some time ago, about who we could trade sentient goods with;
from what I saw in the trader at the time, the only ones we can trade those with are undiscovered players who are in the same chapter as us....
I reached ring 15 with 400+ provinces, and such players are hard to find;
to top it up, I had to scout provinces because of the event and I ended discovering the only player who was flagged as available for sentient goods trading o_O
I am now very worried about my basic abilities to progress through this future chapter...:(

SoggyShorts

from what I saw in the trader at the time, the only ones we can trade those with are undiscovered players who are in the same chapter as us....
Hmm that's not how I interpreted the bug. The way I saw it was that you could trade regularly and also trade sentient goods with players even if you hadn't discovered them.
So whatever the system currently is (200 closest players + FS + discovered?) plus a wider range for sentient only.

I only saw the bug for a few minutes though, so it's just speculation.

DeletedUser283

what I saw was the blue indicator that said "you can trade sentient goods with this player" and none of the discovered ones had it, although I have neighbours who were ahead of me into the halflings at the time;
the only one that was flagged was an undiscovered one, (now discovered)
to make things clear : I am strongly against any type of restriction in the trading of sentient goods, trading is difficult enough as it is.

[edit]
on second thought...
the flag said "you can only trade sentient goods with this player", which made very little sense to me :
I can trade any regular goods with an undiscovered player within the 200 limit, to a fee;
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

[edit]
on second thought...
the flag said "you can only trade sentient goods with this player", which made very little sense to me :
I can trade any regular goods with an undiscovered player within the 200 limit, to a fee;
[/edit]
Right, so my understanding was that this player showed up despite being too far away to normally trade with them, implying that the trading "circle" for sentient goods is larger than your normal trading circle. Let's hop:ewink:

DeletedUser

I’m starting to have another concern about the new guest race and the trading in sentient goods if we can trade with any player who is in the new chapter. On the Dutch server, we have a lot of cheaters, who’ve cheated their way to the top, and will no doubt continue to do so. Now they have happily created a lot of FS-adventure/push accounts. And again they are getting away with it: InnoGames is still locked in a “What should we do about this?”-decision-making-process for over 5 months now (according to the Dutch CM)

With every AW to the max level and the complete grid for expansions filled, these top-cheaters could probably produce more of these sentient goods (the blooming trader guild on lvl 25 is certainly going to help). So what will happen if they start to buy up all the sentient goods available on the market? And leave only a few breadcrumbs for the rest of us?