• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [New Feature] Something to do with Knowledge Points

DeletedUser967

JUST One building - Battle Monument: 15lvls to upgrade, same interface as other buildings = don't need more logic for 'something new', requirements just will be need the KP's on much bigger values -> YOU will be upgrading this BMonument with YOUR KP.
Reward replace for EXAMPLE:
- 'Battle' so maybe small BUT bonuses to our units, % or const values = simple new object with some little changes is a job not for too long and we have 2 things in one: 'something' to do with KP's and possibility to improve strong of our units when we don't have more technology with squad size + the further provinces are getting it stronger WHERE we = constans -> finally devs can make us happy in two important things for us and did it really quickly.
- IF they think bonuses from some reasons - not -> DO for Example: happy || population || WHATEVER. But simple new object on the same interfaces for building and set KP's on requirements - easy^^:confused:

DeletedUser867

Once upon a time there was an Arena in the Culture Menu, and there was a related box in the tech tree. They were both removed in early May.

DeletedUser43

Once upon a time there was an Arena in the Culture Menu, and there was a related box in the tech tree. They were both removed in early May.
Buildings have never been removed from the menu or the research tree; we still have the same buildings as when the game began. Maybe you wanted to refer to the Battle Arena (Human culture building), but that building has nothing to do with Knowledge Points. I'd like to ask you to stay on-topic on the subject of 'what to do with knowledge points', to keep this thread more clear. :)

DeletedUser867

Knowledge Points were suggested as a means of upgrading the Battle Monument.

I missed that the Battle tech and the Arena exists in the Human tree but not in the Elven tree. Pity. I was rejoicing.

DeletedUser1231

Hello to all

I wanted to know that there were various ideas concerning the use of the PK once the ended tech tree.
I am going to end the level 6 of the tree in approximately 5 weeks and I shall have wanted to know if the news that timon and olivier tree we say that they would announce us in the episode of November will concern the PK.