• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [New Feature] Something to do with Knowledge Points

DeletedUser1231

the best solution is for me the special buildings in order to earn percentages of attack, production, points of knowledge or anything.
use the knowledge points to trade I do not see much utility for I hope that one day (as close as possible) we will have active neighbors and exchanges will not be a problem.
use the knowledge points to redeem against the currencies of parts, supplies or units I do not see the interest as players who have finished the technologies already extensively what to stock.
as stated lordb used the KP province will conquer unnecessary because we can not win forever.
the buildings are currently the only permanent solution I see, plus the bonus granted can be of any kind, I leave that to the imagination of developers as.

DeletedUser95

Use KP's to conquer provinces
Donate KP's in neighbouring cities (or in the future: guild members), somewhat like the Great Buildings in FoE. Example: Special buildings, like a warehouse to increase your storage capacity, a military building to increase your attack bonus and/or trader upgrades to reduce your default trader fee

DeletedUser481

Donate KP's in neighbouring cities (or in the future: guild members), somewhat like the Great Buildings in FoE. Example: Special buildings, like a warehouse to increase your storage capacity, a military building to increase your attack bonus and/or trader upgrades to reduce your default trader fee
This is a road for multiaccounts and swindlers in this game ( if will be guilds... like in FoE:( ), but others points in Lauwi's post is good.:)
Or somethin new, as "Use KPs for develo your hero or for develo your own special building" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I agree, here a big diference with FoE is that you can go much faster because you get many more kp in encounters. But your manufactories logically are not enough fast so would be great have any another use for them :)

DeletedUser43

I have forwarded all options, with the comment that the most popular idea is:
I've added to this idea that something similar could be done on the World Map, so neighbouring players could donate to one 'Neighbourhood building', or that something similar could be done in guilds, so guild members could donate to one 'Guild building'. :)

DeletedUser

Well done, Lauwi: I believe that you've done a great work and you've well understood our wishes...wonderful girl :D

DeletedUser246

I had an idea but do not know if anyone has had this idea.
I've been thinking the next, as the guild system was implemented, the creator of the Guild, the Archmage would be the only player to have a special building in the city, in which case it would be like a Guild Headquarters.
And then the bonus would be that even the FoE.
Each level would take a lot of KP's to climb the Guild level.
For example,
Level 1-100 Kp's
Level 2-250 Kp's
Level 3-400 Kp's
Level 4-600 Kp's
and so on.
And at every level, all Guild members could earn bonus generated by the level of Barracks Guild. Almost exactly that even the FoE.
Bonus buildings construction time.
Bonus time-producing troop.
Bonus Battle moral, thus increasing the attack of his troops to attack the provinces.

Or the creation of this building is very complicated, we could then have a virtual building of the Guild. A page created in more of Guilds menu where it is seen an image created of the building, with the levels progress bar. List of top donors. And listing the bonus.

And to the question of war between guilds, to war, each guild would have to reach a specific level, something like Level 5. And the war would have to be advertised in the game forum and be approved by the Forum through the Forum in order to increase flow of people and participation in the forum.

And then the struggle would be for provinces, a total of 10 provinces, which earn the one that conquered all 10 provinces in seven days.

Whoever wins the war would gain course a KP bonus progression of the guild level, plus a special bonus of happiness, where 200% would be implemented again, but only for this purpose.

The guilds in war, can not enter into new war for a week. And only after a week could fight again. To prevent the migration of people in guild guild, in order to get just the bonus.

Anyway, I have many other ideas, but I think this is the main, does it have more to do with the points. Once the polls are over, and find it hard to implement the system of great buildings as the city space is very limited to several GB's.

ps: Sorry about the English. i've used Google Tradutor to help me in some phrases, cause i'm from Brazil, and English is not my main language.

DeletedUser

Since there has been no changes regarding this issue, I have another proposal.

On the map every sector gives us 1KP whether we need it or not. We solve encounters and complete provinces for different reasons but we get the KPs anyway. As if it isn't already frustrating to have no use for the KPs on the KP meter, one keeps getting KP's from the sectors that waste as well.

Agreed, we have no way to interfere with the KPmeter but sector KPs are a different story. We could have a KP tab in the builders menu, like a storage, and our sector KPs could be collected there. This way we could prevent at least those from going to waste.

Th KPs in the storage could be used one by one with a click to the button below it. Every click could add +1 KP to the meter.

DeletedUser246

I disagree about create storage to unused KP.

But, we could earn some packages of KP.

Complementing your idea, winning a province, gives to you 8KP's. If you have reached all your techs, you gonna lose those KP.

Instead lose KP, they could create a package to store in inventory, like FoE.
But, instead gaining 8 KP's, the package only will come with 5 KP's.

DeletedUser283

yes, KPs in packages
and maybe an option to take KPs from the KP bar when it's full and store them into a 10KP pack :)
definitely a good feature for those of us who have reached the end of the tech tree and are desperately waiting for new content (and losing all the KPs we win while solving encounters for relics and provinces)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser246

and maybe an option to take KPs from the KP bar when it's full and store them into a 10KP pack :)
I disagree about that. If they create that, will make future techs so damn easy to reach. About KP earned in fights in provinces, i support the creation of package... but no 8 KP's package, only 5 KP's.

---------------

And it will be not fair to players who haven't reached all techs yet.
Because, players who ended all techs, will storage more and more kp's, and newbies will be in disadvantage.

I see now, that my ideia takes another path.
The ideia of this post, is to create a virtual building(HQ) of FS, that could be upgradeable with KP's and goods;;;

Edit by Lauwi: Merged posts. Please use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

The thread is about every idea about doing something with knowledge points to avoid a full bar, so the idea about knowledge points packages is fine here. I'm only wondering how it could work. We currently get 1 knowledge point per encounter, so it would be completely different to have an option to get 0 knowledge points per encounter and then a package of 5 knowledge points after the province is completed. :)

DeletedUser246

The thread is about every idea about doing something with knowledge points to avoid a full bar, so the idea about knowledge points packages is fine here. I'm only wondering how it could work. We currently get 1 knowledge point per encounter, so it would be completely different to have an option to get 0 knowledge points per encounter and then a package of 5 knowledge points after the province is completed. :)

That's what i'm talking about. Instead getting 1 point per encounter, you can choose to pick the 5 Kp's package

DeletedUser594

The advance in this Beta is very slow and the shortage
of goods etc is based on greed by Inno to sell diamonds!!
The techtree needs updating urgently or there should be
a way to save those points!! Space in our cities is very limited!
I've got 2 spaces left and noticed most top players haven't any
left! Upgrading any buildings needing more space or yet another
house to keep up population! I sometimes ask myself: What are
you doing here!! There seem to be a very limited future in
playing Elvenar....:(

DeletedUser43

@GrafKoks2 , please stay on-topic. In this thread we are looking for new ways to spend knowledge points. If you'd like to discuss the future of Elvenar, you could do so in the General Discussion Forum. ;)