• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Enevhar Aldarion

That's the point we don't know anything for sure at the moment as nothing is confirmed neither denied.

The players who have actually spent XP to level up Perks and spent saved points know more than the people who have done neither. And once Friday is here, if any of the fellowships who get gold in the Spire have unlocked a level in the Spire Perk will know if points over 1330 are stockpiled or not. the question is if any of the players in those fellowships even use the forum to let us know. And the same if there are any fellowships at all on Beta that get all 19 tournament chests and who unlocked the tournament Perk. Or are they just sitting around and not doing their Beta testing by not unlocking those Perks just because their fellowship does not need them?

Karvest

And once Friday is here, if any of the fellowships who get gold in the Spire have unlocked a level in the Spire Perk will know if points over 1330 are stockpiled or not.
There is no legal way to know if they are actually saved until next spire starts (game requests that data only when you press "+" button, which is not available while spire is inactive). Same for tourney and next tuesday.

SoggyShorts

There is no legal way to know if they are actually saved until next spire starts (game requests that data only when you press "+" button, which is not available while spire is inactive). Same for tourney and next tuesday.
wait, whaaat? If we get 1400 points we won't know if there's any in the bank until Sunday when it's too late to ditch the perk and switch to something useful? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Prueba2

Thanks @The Evenstar.
Please, just for confirmation:
a) If a Fellowship does more than the 12 Cristals (1330 points) in Spire or 19 Chests (??000 potints) in Tournament, those exceeding points are archived automatically by the appropiate Perk
b) Archived points are not lost if not used during a week and usable during following weeks
c) The Perk level indicates the archived points per week, not the maximum capacity of total archived points

SoggyShorts

A) Yes
B) Yes
C) No. As you can see in the perk 0/2500 once you get to 2500/2500 you stop banking points.
You cannot get 10,000/2500 with a level 1 perk by banking points each week for 4 weeks.

Droopy

beta-perks-overview-20211008.JPG

While bug reports are not allowed, is it only me having this screen?

Alcaro

@Droopy - I have the same screen. What's bad is that the "Reset all" button is active also for Ambassadors. Too much room for misclicks and mistakes.

Why do u say that Bug Reports are not allowed?

Alcaro

Our FS was at Lvl.4 and had about 25k+ Perks. Now it seems all was reset to zero. :eek::oops:

Attachments

• Beta+Perks.jpg
    Beta+Perks.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 198

Hazel Caballus

My perk screen looks normal, too. Nothing has been reset, FS points from Spire have been added.

Today we got a new member, thus joining during the tournament time. We found out that he is able to play the tournament, but his contribution is not listed in the fellowship overview table. For him, it looks like he is playing the tournament in a single-player-fellowship completely on his own, while not being able to reach any chests (he does not win any tournament points, but he still wins relics, KP, spells from the individual provinces).
Thus, the new “punishment” for changing FS during tournament time is less severe than I expected. Players would still be able to e.g. complete event quests during this time.

It seems that these things are still subject to changes, so nothing is set in stone yet. Regarding neighborly help there was already a recent change: At first, new members weren’t able to give NH to anyone when they joined the FS. Today, members who just joined are able to give NH to neighbors while being excluded from giving NH within the fellowship. (Now it would be interesting to test if you could give NH to a neighbor who is also a member of the same FS).

Last edited:

Maillie

I must have misunderstood. I thought we were going to be given instructions as to what exactly we were to do with this on Friday. It's Friday. It's late Friday.

Enevhar Aldarion

@The Evenstar @Kersepitje @Amy Steele I have found a major conflict between the browser and app version of this. I am a Mage in my fellowship and in the browser version, the Reset button is in green and I can click it and get the "are you sure" message about resetting. But in the app version, the Reset button is greyed out and when I click it, I get a message saying only Archmages can reset the Perks. So which one is correct and which one needs to be fixed to match?

Hazel Caballus

So far I don’t see any way to find out how many points have been stored after the end of the tournament. When you look at the perks overview, there should be a clear indicator as to how many points you currently store in both the tournament and spire perks (if they are unlocked, of course). Or is it only possible to see this in the browser (I’m a mobile only player)?

Enevhar Aldarion

So far I don’t see any way to find out how many points have been stored after the end of the tournament. When you look at the perks overview, there should be a clear indicator as to how many points you currently store in both the tournament and spire perks (if they are unlocked, of course). Or is it only possible to see this in the browser (I’m a mobile only player)?

No one can see the stored points when either the Spire or tournament are not active.