• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

maxiqbert

another question : let's say we stored for tournament
then we "reset all"
what happens to the banked tournament points?

SoggyShorts

another question : let's say we stored for tournament
then we "reset all"
what happens to the banked tournament points?
My first thought was that they are gone, but... What happens in Elvenar when you delete your fairy portal? those sunflowers/ ambrosia etc remain and you can still use them to build roads, right? And if you re-build a portal all of your stuff is still there too... I think? Looooooong time since I tested that.

Edi: yeah, I could build a blossom street right now and I haven't had a fairly portal in several years so even though my maximum ambrosia should be zero, I still have whatever I had when I sold the portal.

maxiqbert

My first thought was that they are gone, but... What happens in Elvenar when you delete your fairy portal? those sunflowers/ ambrosia etc remain and you can still use them to build roads, right? And if you re-build a portal all of your stuff is still there too... I think? Looooooong time since I tested that.

Edi: yeah, I could build a blossom street right now and I haven't had a fairly portal in several years so even though my maximum ambrosia should be zero, I still have whatever I had when I sold the portal.
exactly why I ask the question
@The Evenstar ? any idea what happens when we "reset all" ?

edit : we tried to use part of our storaged points. I have finished 3 different chests with them, and there still are some left. So no need to be extra cautious about when to use them.

edit 2 : the french staff answered the "reset" question, the banked points don't get lost. Obviously you cannot store anything new anymore, but what you already have remains.
I also asked about repetitive storage. The answer is pretty clear : the perk is a storage capacity, when it's full, it's full. So no cumulative storage over several weeks then dumping a truckload.

Last edited:

edeba

Thank you, but this is not clear from the information we get in that screen.
Well, it is called "tournament archive" so it is to place or store something (tournament), and then the description does say excess tournament points. It starts at 2500 and goes up by 2500 per level. You don't get surplus points that don't give you a chest without playing the tournament.

1633527165487.png

Karvest

When you press reset, it takes all experience points invested into perks back, allowing you to redistribute them in a different way. The question is what happens with stored tournament points if you press reset and then level back tournament archive.
There are 3 possibilities -
1. stored points are gone at the moment you press "reset"
2. stored points stays as they are, but you can't use more than your current tournament archive allows (like if you had 5000 points stored in lvl2 archive, then reset and leveled archive only to lvl1 - 2500 points would be available to use)
3. all stored points are available until you use them.

maxiqbert

When you press reset, it takes all experience points invested into perks back, allowing you to redistribute them in a different way. The question is what happens with stored tournament points if you press reset and then level back tournament archive.
There are 3 possibilities -
1. stored points are gone at the moment you press "reset"
2. stored points stays as they are, but you can't use more than your current tournament archive allows (like if you had 5000 points stored in lvl2 archive, then reset and leveled archive only to lvl1 - 2500 points would be available to use)
3. all stored points are available until you use them.
As I understand the answer I got, it's "3"

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im not sure I can answer that yet. Since the perks are still a work in progress, it could be that i say its nr3 but when finished its suddenly 1.
I can suggest to just try it and see what it is by yourself. Hey that's what beta is about: testing, maybe you find a bug in the progress and are able to get some diamonds out of it :)

Skillpowers

Im not sure I can answer that yet. Since the perks are still a work in progress, it could be that i say its nr3 but when finished its suddenly 1.
I can suggest to just try it and see what it is by yourself. Hey that's what beta is about: testing, maybe you find a bug in the progress and are able to get some diamonds out of it :)
to find a bug you first need to understand how it supposed to work , and thats the problem with the perks , no basic information came out that explains the purpose of every perk and how it stocks up points etc...

Turbina

No. He (or any mage) can use saved points ahead of time. If used points would be excessive - they will come back to the archive.
The only situation when you should not use saved points is when you have a very big archive and want to accumulate points for several chests there to get gold once a few weeks (if excessive points from different weeks stack, of course).
My point about the AM (or mages if they get the rights in the end) having to be online a few minutes before the closing of tower was: IF the points above 1330 are NOT saved, and your guild is constantly hovering around that value and in danger of not making it, then you have to be extremely careful to not overspend.

If the stored amount is an absolute and not a weekly cumulative max (and it seems to be that way), the excess over 1330 should definitely be stored to avoid this nasty click-at-the-last-moment requirement.

Karvest

If points above 1330 are not saved - this update would be a huge nerf for gold spire FSs. But tbh I don't see the reason why it shouldn't be saved (acquiring of points doesn't stop when you get gold => there is a surplus of them that can be stored). Unless Inno want to hurt gold spire FSs on purpose.

Enevhar Aldarion

So that all the info we have actually figured out so far does not get lost in pages and pages of comments here, does anyone want to collect what we know so far and start a fresh thread that is just for that info?

yakmeister

This is simply beyond frustrating. It simply makes no sense to release a new feature but refuse to answer questions or give us any information on how the perks work. How are we supposed to tell you if something is wrong if we dont know how its supposed to work in the first place?

All we have are endless pages of speculation and no real answers.

I would suggest either

A. Please start answering our questions and giving us information on how this system works or

B. Turn off the damn perks system until you are ready to fully release it and give us information.

Moncsociusz

So that all the info we have actually figured out so far does not get lost in pages and pages of comments here, does anyone want to collect what we know so far and start a fresh thread that is just for that info?

That's the point we don't know anything for sure at the moment as nothing is confirmed neither denied.