• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Kaitlynn

@The Evenstar
Can we please make it so that only the AM can spend perk XP?
Many fellowships have several mages who help with various things but there is no need for them all to have access where a single misclick has such a serious consequence.
I agree, I think the AM should be the only one to select which Perk xp to use. In my fellowship i have had someone? select tournament achive & another player?? select Spire... I have had no control over which perk to select or know who has selected it...

The Evenstar

Community Manager
We appreciate that information is still very thin on the ground here. This is due to the way that this is slowly rolling out over several updates as you can see. As soon as we have more, we will be communicating it.
Regarding the ''only AM to select Perks'' this has already been fed back to the development team. The concern was that not all AM's are overly active, so if a Fellowship is in this position, the Mage option then allows at least some movement to be made on this.

The Evenstar

Community Manager
Apologies if I am quieter than dear Marindor, as you can probably appreciate although I am covering here, I also have my very own server too. So time can get a little stretched thin at times.
But all concerns are being fed back, we are monitoring this VERY closely.

FieryArien

I also don’t like limiting the manipulation with perks to archmage only. The mages are there to share the burden of leadership, so the archmage doesn’t burn out. ;) Just add a confirmation dialog here and there to limit mistakes. :p

Enevhar Aldarion

Well he had to extend his honeymoon due to USA restrictions. His honeymoon was planned in the USA, but the US doesn't allow people who have been in the Schengenzone (whole of Europe) in the past 14 days. So he extended his honeymoon by 14 days to go out of that zone before going to the USA.

So its kinda special circumstances.
I think most Europeans take a honeymoon of something between 10 days and 3 weeks. Of course that differs everywhere in Europe depending on culture, income, etc...

That is rough. I had not heard that the US was requiring quarantine again for EU members to come here.

Aeva

We appreciate that information is still very thin on the ground here. This is due to the way that this is slowly rolling out over several updates as you can see. As soon as we have more, we will be communicating it.
Regarding the ''only AM to select Perks'' this has already been fed back to the development team. The concern was that not all AM's are overly active, so if a Fellowship is in this position, the Mage option then allows at least some movement to be made on this.

I do not like the idea to 'only AM to select perks'. That is not right. Do not do that. There are plenty of reasons why nothing in this game should be left to only one person. They are all explained. So please don't let the AM be the only one to make that choice.

yakmeister

I think unlocking perks should be limited to AM only. That way the AM does not get the unwelcome surprise of logging into the game and finding out a mage spent the points and unlocked a perk while they were sleeping.

A lot of FS have numerous mages and this would eliminate the oops factor

Skillpowers

thats how it looks like (archive lvl 2) (unlock is points till next chest)

1633457062579.png

SoggyShorts

But someone has to know if you can archive spire points beyond 1330, right? I've put in support tickets and PMd forum mods and no one can answer.
Does inno really sub-contract out the coding as we suspect? If not why can't anyone ask the person who wrote it and then tell us?

Skillpowers

I'd still prefer AM only for my FS but I can see how others could get screwed by a semi-absent AM so a big confirmation window should suffice.
mages should be allowed to , just get good communication or choose a mage that is mostly actieve .

if you can't even do that it means you need a new FS with smarter people.

The Evenstar

Community Manager
@SoggyShorts The information you need will be revealed as these new features keep being added in. As the team keep having to repeat, this is still unfolding, until it is completed (which is quite some time away) we will not be giving answers that can still change out of all recognition, before they even get to Beta.
So yes I can confirm that this information is of course known internally and that is where it must stay until all is ready.

SoggyShorts

mages should be allowed to , just get good communication or choose a mage that is mostly actieve .
if you can't even do that it means you need a new FS with smarter people.
A single misclick with zero confirmation window is very costly.
If you can't figure that out maybe you're not so smart yourself...

Aeva

I think unlocking perks should be limited to AM only. That way the AM does not get the unwelcome surprise of logging into the game and finding out a mage spent the points and unlocked a perk while they were sleeping.

A lot of FS have numerous mages and this would eliminate the oops factor

In that case a lot of FS should limit their number of mages. Because obviously they devaluated the function of a mage.