• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

edeba

Just watched the video and I think the AW help would work against our FS in that we do completely help each other with AW and fill the chests in each other's AWs, but we make up the difference by filling our own AW. I think this idea would be better if it was about filling the chests, so the FS points come from every time an AW chest is filled by a FS member. If that's too complicated to figure out, it could be the system worked out to reward the total of the number of kp to fill the chests.

Maillie

When I see something about excess points in the tournament, does that refer to any excess over 10 chests, or is it excess over 19 chests? If it's 19 chests I don't really see any "progression" for the normal fellowships, since not that many are able to do that.

Conqueror9

When I see something about excess points in the tournament, does that refer to any excess over 10 chests, or is it excess over 19 chests? If it's 19 chests I don't really see any "progression" for the normal fellowships, since not that many are able to do that.

I think
it is the remaining point
suppose u go from chest 18 to 19
but u cannot reach chest 19, the un-used point from chest 18 to 19 is stored
and
your fellowship can direct it to use in future tournament

Karvest

Perks help clearly shows that it stores surplus over the last chest you've got. (example of surplus is for spire, but I guess tournament should have the same logic).
1632960983584.png

Eilin

And I wonder what's going on with this...

1632962163161.png

Does this mean that we will pay for the reset with diamonds? Whose diamonds? I don't get it

Jammin

The Knowledge Sharing Perk raises some questions.
The knowledge points that are distributed come in a selected wonder from a member, I guess.
Will a box in this wonder be taken with the deposited knowledge points?
If no, oki but if so, what happens to the knowledge points from the box, where do they go?
If only one member can benefit from these knowledge points perk instead of all members at the same time, then I find this perk pretty bad.

That would mean, that with a full guild, you always have to wait 25 days, to get your turn back. How many knowledge points should this perk at least discard, so that it pays, to wait 25 days and even to consider the preferred leveling of this perk?

I hope we get detailed information about the requirements and benefits of the perks per level up to the max value in advance.
And not learning by doing and then paying diamonds to reset because the perk sucks.

Last edited:

ekarat

Very strange decision. So now the only time you can change FS without loosing benefits is sunday morning...

The last time I changed FS was Sunday morning when there was no tourney or spire, and I did that deliberately. To be honest, I thought that cooldown already existed. It wasn't a big deal -- I just planned ahead for it.

Heffernan

i think when it comes to resetting with diamonds it's the gain your points back parts that's is gonna cost you

Conqueror9

The Knowledge Sharing Perk raises some questions.
The knowledge points that are distributed come in a selected wonder from a member, I guess.
Will a box in this wonder be taken with the deposited knowledge points?
If no, oki but if so, what happens to the knowledge points from the box, where do they go?
If only one member can benefit from these knowledge points perk instead of all members at the same time, then I find this perk pretty bad.

That would mean, that with a full guild, you always have to wait 25 days, to get your turn back. How many knowledge points should this perk at least discard, so that it pays, to wait 25 days and even to consider the preferred leveling of this perk?

I hope we get detailed information about the requirements and benefits of the perks per level up to the max value in advance.
And not learning by doing and then paying diamonds to reset because the perk sucks.

Inno just reward you kp package
kp package in your inventory can only be used in AW

The Fairy

From https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-progression-is-coming-to-beta.16963/

To ensure this brand new feature maintains fairness in the game, we have also implemented measures to prevent exploitations.
New Fellows will experience a brief cooldown before being able to participate in the Fellowship's activities due to this.

The next time for tournament and spire. 24H for neighborly help

Even without the cooldown I don't understand how to exploit it for tourney since the fs only get the tourney points from the members that are in the fs when the tourney ends?

Right now the spire is different, the fs keeps any points contributed by a player while they are in the fs even if the member leaves before the spire ends. Why not change the spire to work the same way as the tourney and remove the cooldown from tourney and spire (I am fine with the 24H for neighborly help although I usually visit everyone as soon as I join a new fs to thank everyone for letting me join - but I can wait doing that).

little bee

Even without the cooldown I don't understand how to exploit it for tourney since the fs only get the tourney points from the members that are in the fs when the tourney ends?

Right now the spire is different, the fs keeps any points contributed by a player while they are in the fs even if the member leaves before the spire ends. Why not change the spire to work the same way as the tourney and remove the cooldown from tourney and spire (I am fine with the 24H for neighborly help although I usually visit everyone as soon as I join a new fs to thank everyone for letting me join - but I can wait doing that).
They are worried that some cities will rotate alt-accounts in and out, do guild activity like NBH, tourney or spire, collect the exp points for guild perks and leave again. It is not about the tourney points.
But I agree that a system like the current one for tourney works better. Just implement the same one for spire and something similar for guild perks. For example, your points could not count towards guild perks until after a cooldown. Or they are removed, if you leave the guild too soon. It would definitively be better than being barred even from the solo-part of tourney and spire.

The Fairy

They are worried that some cities will rotate alt-accounts in and out, do guild activity like NBH, tourney or spire, collect the exp points for guild perks and leave again. It is not about the tourney points.
But I agree that a system like the current one for tourney works better. Just implement the same one for spire and something similar for guild perks. For example, your points could not count towards guild perks until after a cooldown. Or they are removed, if you leave the guild too soon. It would definitively be better than being barred even from the solo-part of tourney and spire.

I understand that, but as I understand it then we get experience from tourney based on how many chests we get? And we can't get more chests by rotating members in and out cause we loose the points when someone leaves.

FieryArien

(I am fine with the 24H for neighborly help although I usually visit everyone as soon as I join a new fs to thank everyone for letting me join - but I can wait doing that).
Actually I wouldn’t wait. It’s just pure loss when you wait. No gain. If the forced cooldown is 24 hours, your personal 23 hours timer will be over by that time. Just watch out for that odd hour. It would suck to hit the last hour of cooldown when doing the second round of help. ;-)

eltina

I hope we also Can get “followship experience” (FE) to help my neighbor on the worldmap.
it is Ok if it 5FE, I Think this Will help that more will give NH on the worldmap.

I Can read that if I (archmage) want change decision it cost diamant, I dont like it is my diamant.
maybee it should cost 10% off FE, then you only get 90% back.

small FS with on 10 member.
NH Per day 1 member give to 9 member = 90 FE.
all 10 member Per day 900 it take over 27 day to take a Price on 25k FE, if all member remember to give NH every day.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

To ensure this brand new feature maintains fairness in the game, we have also implemented measures to prevent exploitations.
New Fellows will experience a brief cooldown before being able to participate in the Fellowship's activities due to this.
Thats the very 1 thing I really dislike about this change.
I wish we could at least get more time by for example place the spire on monday instead of sunday.

Time to switch fellowships now is extremely narrow

Droopy

According to the video explaining a little bit what this new feature should do:

When giving neighbourhelp to your fellowship on a golden hand you should receive 2x 10 points correct?
I receive the same with golden hands and normal hands (10 points) or did i understand it wrong?