• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Prueba2

Only if it's the Free Perk KP. If other KP counts then no thanks as it messes with the Net0 system.
Sorry @SoggyShorts , I do not understand how it messes with Net0, not that I am fully familiar with it either.
In any case, that the action of investing KP in FS members AW provides experience points for perks does not interfere with any system used for KP interchange, does it?

SoggyShorts

interfere with any system used for KP interchange, does it?
In NetZero players buy your AW chests for face value and you finish the wonder by filling it yourself.
If donating KP to someone else's wonder gave XP then NetZero would no longer be a (near) perfect system since you would get almost no XP compared to other systems because 80% of KP is self-donated.

edeba

I am not crazy about the NH perk and thinking about it, I think adding the 4 hours isn't quite the right idea.

What would make these feature way better would be to shorten the time between visits by an hour, and you could also add 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours. I just do not think this perk is all that worthwhile the way it is designed.

I think -1 hr between visits/+2 hour for gold hands would make it so much better, so at level 10 you'd have gold hands for 44 hours, but you could do NH in 13 hours.

I have this issue with slowly going later and and later in the day, until it is later and I didn't get on to check in the later evening, so it is back to morning. With NH per fully leveled you could do NH to your FS members 8-9 times per week, instead of 5 or 6 because of the way the time of day gets pushed further.

There's lots of choices for this idea:
-20 minute/+4 hours - even this would improve it and at level 10 it would give just over a 3 hour window to prevent creeping time. At level 10 you'd have 19 hours 40 minutes between NH and 64 hours for gold hands. But seriously, any FS that needs 64 for hours for NH will never be looking at level 10 NH as they will struggle to level FS perks hardly at all.

I think in a well functioning FS with a good level of NH, shortening the time required before you can do visits would do more to help than this extra 4 hours. I think for myself, and within my FS, by the time you get to level 2, there is very little benefit to going to level 3, and I think this perk should address this problem of cycling forward to eventually miss a day.

Edited to 23 hours for cooldown.

Last edited:

edeba

Only if it's the Free Perk KP. If other KP counts then no thanks as it messes with the Net0 system.
It is so easy to just exchange an AW between 2 or 3 people until a chest is full, and then put that AW into the net zero. We have net zero and it doesn't interfere at all. All you have to do is set up a way that it isn't going to be bumping people and with how I am managing it with another FS member, once we fill the top chest, we move onto another AW and it works fine.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I like the NH waiting time reduction you suggest @edeba but it would be nice to use some other time parts.
More like reduce the 23h cool down with 30min or 1h and increase the bonus time with also just 30min or 1h.
At level 10 with -30min and +1h you can give NH every 18h and you have a time frame of 34h after you give the NH the first time
If a FS member can't return the NH in that time frame (s)he will never return it on a daily basis.

SoggyShorts

It is so easy to just exchange an AW between 2 or 3 people until a chest is full, and then put that AW into the net zero. We have net zero and it doesn't interfere at all. All you have to do is set up a way that it isn't going to be bumping people and with how I am managing it with another FS member, once we fill the top chest, we move onto another AW and it works fine.
I'm talking about the suggestion to award XP for donating KP.
That would make net0 bad.

Prueba2

In NetZero players buy your AW chests for face value and you finish the wonder by filling it yourself.
If donating KP to someone else's wonder gave XP then NetZero would no longer be a (near) perfect system since you would get almost no XP compared to other systems because 80% of KP is self-donated.

I'm talking about the suggestion to award XP for donating KP.
That would make net0 bad.

Sorry @SoggyShorts , for clarity I will reply in the post for this suggestion (award XP for donating KP)
Experience Points by investing KP in AW of FS Members

Prueba2

One question about the reset, please, does using the reset empty filled (or partially filled) archives?
In case it does not, if after reset no level is asigned to that archive perk, can the stored points be used (although no additonal saving in the archive)?