• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features [New Feature] Diamond Rewards

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser118

The problem I see with "luck" is, that there will always be those with not that much of it and they very soon want the dropping rate to be risen. Seen that alot in other games.

Also luck can cause alot of frustration among players who don't have it.

DeletedUser

Yes, I totally agreee with you Katzenprinz: I believe that to leave a reward of diamonds only to chance, could become really frustrating for all the players who didn't have it...and it could not be fair ;)
My opinion is that first of all InnoGame'd have to reward the perseverance, and not the luck, if they desire to implement the presence of the players...;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ferrari13

T
  1. Diamond rewards per time period, e.g. 15 diamonds per week. If you prefer this idea, how many diamonds do you think you should get per which time period?
  2. Diamond rewards for doing something in the game, e.g. 5% chance of getting diamonds when helping neighbours. If you prefer this idea, for which game actions would you like a chance to gain diamonds? How big should your chance be to win diamonds and how many diamonds should you get when you win them?
  3. Diamond rewards on a daily wheel of fortune. The idea of the wheel has been proposed here (click). If you prefer this idea, which other rewards should be prizes of the wheel? How big should your chance be to win diamonds and how many diamonds should you get when you win them?

I like all :)
I think 50 dimonds per week would be ok
helping neighbours: about 2% chance to win, and if you win, you get 20 diamonds
from quests: about 3% chance to get 50 diamonds
from special buildings: a new kind of building, which gives you diamonds. One example:
Level size reward
1 2x2 1 diamonds / week
2 2x2 1 diamonds / week
3 2x2 2 diamonds / week
4 2x2 3 diamonds / week
5 2x2 4 diamonds / week
6 2x2 12 diamonds / week
7 3x3 13 diamonds / week
8 3x3 15 diamonds / week
9 3x3 17 diamonds / week
10 3x3 20 diamonds / week
11 4x4 38 diamonds / week
12 4x4 40 diamonds / week
13 4x4 43 diamonds / week
14 4x4 47 diamonds / week
15 4x4 50 diamonds / week
*can be built once

DeletedUser43

Thank you all for your feedback! I've looked at this thread and the "Daily Loyalty Gifts" thread (click) and I've come to the following conclusions:
  • There are five ideas: (1) set amount of diamonds per time period (login bonus), (2) chance of getting diamonds for doing something in-game, (3) chance of getting diamonds with a wheel of fortune, (4) set amount of diamonds after winning a daily random encounter in a finished province, (5) set amount of diamonds from a special building.
  • Of these ideas, ideas 1 and 2 seem to be the most liked.
  • You have pointed out some things we should take into account:
    • A login bonus doesn't ensure that a player is active in-game, as he could log in to only collect the diamonds.
    • If diamonds would become quest rewards, these quests shouldn't be repeatable, as players could manipulate this system to get unlimited diamonds.
    • If there would only be a chance that players win diamonds, it is likely that players will keep asking for a higher chance.
I've forwarded these three conclusions together with their context (the descriptions you have given me in your answers). :)

DeletedUser

Excellent work, Lauwi: I think it could be the right answer to our desires! ;)

DeletedUser1362

well my few ideas Are:
1: when there will be big events (haloween, christmas, eastern, etc) player will get 500 diamonds multiplied by the numeric name of the event in the year.

So for example (not all events, just a few mentioned here.)
1st event in 2016 will be Eastern events - 500 diamonds
2nd event in 2016 will be summer event - 1 000 diamonds (2x 500)
3rd event in 2016 will be halloween event - 1 500 diamonds (3x 500)
etc

2: there should be daily lottery where u can win prices (coins, hammers, diamonds, buildings, space, builders, diamonds) each price can be won only once per month, each price will be doubled on sunday

3: any1 who hit the maximum capacity on coins and hammers has 5% on each to get free diamonds from 1 to 100

DeletedUser1362

what about receving 1000 diamonds for finishing the tech tree on Beta serwer?
and this bonus would be every time any player finished his tech tree

DeletedUser1362

why i do not hear any response from the devs?
can some1 from developement department make a stand?

DeletedUser867

The developers and moderators are the LEAST likely to speculate regarding information that has not been officially released.
You may want to plow through the monthly InnoGames promos on YouTube.

DeletedUser503

Well, we have plagued the devs with requests and suggestions about diamond rewards
for months now, and they are still not opening their tight fists. Geez , Inno, you
give out a small weekly bonus, or an update bonus on your other games, what's the
big deal about doing it here? No disrespect, but you just added some small culture
buildings that are only obtainable with diamonds too. We Beta players have slogged
through alot of bugs and we are very good at helping you devs work them out.
We are a very patient group for the most part, lol. C'mon now, loosen up. Lets'
see some shiny diamonds, just a few, please implement one of the suggestions for rewards.
WHAT SAY YOU?

DeletedUser1596

NO.

This will just mess up the game economy. If inno starts giving diamonds for free, they will have to rise the price of premium stuff and give more diamonds to paying players for the same ammount of money, to maintain the same income. This would mean a lot of work for nothing.

This game is for free, if you want something special, buy it! It's simple, it's fair, it works.

SoggyShorts

If it's a small amount I don't think it would effect the economy too much. Something like the suggested 15 a week would mean you could buy the cheapest expansion after 9 months of perfect log ins.
This game is for free, if you want something special, buy it! It's simple, it's fair, it works.
Personally I'd rather earn it.

DeletedUser1596

I don't know. 15/week surely won't hurt anyone. But we all know how this works. It starts with 5 diamonds in a quest, then there will be a Wonder with dia/week, then a diamond in an event, in a tournament, then a wishing well will pop-up..
Once the premium currency is given for free, it's treated as a reward and people will start to expect it to be given here and there. No amount will ever be enough.

Every game of this type needs premium-buyers to live. Power-buyers will not be threatened by this, but occasional ones might be. I don't think that devs and mods and other people working on Elvenar are buying expensive cars for our diamonds. I don't think that there are milions of $ flowing through INNO corp. Every missing coin may influence development of this game.

I do like the idea of a new feature, I wouldn't mind winning some diamonds, but i fear some things may get screwed up and I don't want to risk it.

DeletedUser503

Another Inno game, Forge of Empires, is VERY generous with diamonds, and it isn't
hurting the game at all. It is exciting to receive some and let's face it, morale slogging
through the Orc Age is non-existent and needs a serious boost. I think it is the Age that has
most people throwing up their hands in disgust and quitting. Let's have a decision by the
developers. Say Yay or Nay and let's have done with it. Been way too long a time waiting
for a definitive answer. See the poll? What does that tell you? Yep.

SoggyShorts

Let's have a decision by the
developers. Say Yay or Nay and let's have done with it. Been way too long a time waiting
for a definitive answer.
A poll stays open for the full 2 weeks to allow for discussion, then the forum moderator will pass it on to the developers, and then it will take 1-2 months to implement, if the developers even think it's a good idea, and it becomes a priority.
This isn't a democracy:p
There may or may not be a teaser announcement or statement like "changes are coming" but I would not expect a definitive answer sooner than that.

Edit: I know the idea itself, and this thread is very old, but @Marindor just recently took over the ideas and suggestions. IMO He's working through the backlog quite well, putting up 10+ polls each 2 week period

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes, but more then 15 diamonds per week. About 50 diamonds per week for 7/7 daily logins.

SoggyShorts

Yes, but more then 15 diamonds per week. About 50 diamonds per week for 7/7 daily logins.
That might be getting a little greedy. In less than a year you could max out your builders hut, max out your magic academy, and maybe still have enough for an expansion. The chances of me ever spending money on a game like this is very very low, but if I could get those for free the chances drop to zero instantly.

DeletedUser

That might be getting a little greedy. In less than a year you could max out your builders hut, max out your magic academy, and maybe still have enough for an expansion. The chances of me ever spending money on a game like this is very very low, but if I could get those for free the chances drop to zero instantly.
To max out you need 3000 diamonds. If you were 100% you would get 2600 diamonds. .
If you max out Magic Academy, you could sooner run out of relics.
Nowdays you do not get much for this amount of diamonds. Is completely different, if you spread it over a whole year plus nobody is 100%.