• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features [New Feature] Diamond Rewards

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser43

To get back to the idea: I'd like to get a clearer picture on a few things. In total, three similar ideas have been suggested. Which idea do you prefer and which features should this idea have? :)
  1. Diamond rewards per time period, e.g. 15 diamonds per week. If you prefer this idea, how many diamonds do you think you should get per which time period?
  2. Diamond rewards for doing something in the game, e.g. 5% chance of getting diamonds when helping neighbours. If you prefer this idea, for which game actions would you like a chance to gain diamonds? How big should your chance be to win diamonds and how many diamonds should you get when you win them?
  3. Diamond rewards on a daily wheel of fortune. The idea of the wheel has been proposed here (click). If you prefer this idea, which other rewards should be prizes of the wheel? How big should your chance be to win diamonds and how many diamonds should you get when you win them?
Please be aware that we won't promise anything. We'd like to know your suggestions and we will forward them, but we can't say if they will be implemented in the suggested shape or even if they will be implemented at all.

DeletedUser

I prefer option 3. I think the size should be 12 parts, with diamonds being the rarest and having the least chance. (On the other hand the reward should be at least 100 diamonds as the chance of winning is very, very small.) Diamond part in the wheel is only one. The somewhat less rare option relics? And further the possibility of winning units, supplies, goods and gold?

DeletedUser503

I prefer option 1, with 15 diamonds per week on the same day, whichever day
devs decide. Rather have a small, guaranteed reward, than a tiny tiny chance
at a bigger one. :)

DeletedUser118

As a reward for logging in maybe, a login bonus which rewards you everyday you log in with something small and after 5 days, you recieve some daimonds. This would definitely support activity.

Dunno about other games but they do have that in The West. :)

Oh yeah, this could be considered as part of option 1.

DeletedUser

I would go for option 1 as well, though all options sounds good to me. Only login rewards aren't good. You need to keep the players active so in quests is a good option as well. And some special quests on monthly basis might be an idea as well.

DeletedUser118

I don't think its a good idea to have them in quests, at least not repeatable ones. This way ppl could easily collect a big amount by declining all other quests, doing this one over and over again.

That's why I'd prefurr the login bonus system of the West. Its fair to everyone and it cannot be manipulated.

DeletedUser

Eventually, would it not possible to fix a numerical limit for that kind of repeatable quests?

DeletedUser

I think Annemarie likes everything. Maybe you guys are right, but it would be nice to be suprised.

DeletedUser283

option 1 is interesting,
and I like option 2 as well as long as it includes diamond rewards for quests ;)

DeletedUser205

@Alexander1972 you agreed with me, but there is no post from me in the whole thread ;)

But perhaps you did know my thoughts :eek:

I would prefer Nr. 2 because everything that would blow oxygen into the neighborthing would be necessary.

5% chance seems a bit rare for those new players, who have only a few neighbors and preferable they should get used to helping neighbors.
Though I would give 10% chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I prefer option 3. I think the size should be 12 parts, with diamonds being the rarest and having the least chance. (On the other hand the reward should be at least 100 diamonds as the chance of winning is very, very small.) Diamond part in the wheel is only one. The somewhat less rare option relics? And further the possibility of winning units, supplies, goods and gold?
I am of the same opinion as Drialik.

DeletedUser

oh what to choose....
opt 1 gives diamonds for login in i guess, but then you'd get ppl just log in and do nothing (all i'm saying some might)
opt 2 gives it randomly for "doing stuff", so i guess that's better. make some quests that give diamonds and/or make it as a chance reward for being good little helper, and more ppl will do it
for opt 3 - isn't that kind of like opt 1, makes you log in often, but you may and may not get diamonds? with opt 1 you'd be sure to get them after, let's say 10 consecutive days or so (i wouldn't make it less then a week, that's for sure), and with opt 3 if you have such "luck" maybe never
a tough one lol
with my luck, i would say no to opt 3, but it has elements of free gifts daily so can't be that bad, so bring it on even if without diamonds :D
any one of them works, just give us a chance for them ;)
as for amount, i'd say make it related to lvl of town hall, that might make ppl work on that goal

Preator

Option 4: An encounter (or a set of encounters, or even the whole province i.e. 8 encounters) appears randomly in one of the finished provinces each day (or every other day, or each week, or ...). If you fight and win that particular encounter(s), you gain diamonds. Negotiation not available (or should it be available? maybe yes, i don't know). The amount of gained diamonds depend on the distance of the encounter. Ring 1 => 1 diamond, Ring 2 => 2 diamonds, etc.

DeletedUser

For winning diamonds in the game, the chance should be quite small. So should the amount. Diamonds are the means to support the site in the first place.

I would support option 2 with a low drop rate and maybe 20 dimes when you win.

I also like Preator's option.