• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features [New Feature] Diamond Rewards

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Me neither, but one can also try. I think it has something to do with training+personality.

DeletedUser

+1 Thuncal, great idea. Hopefully it will find it's way into the game - soon.

I like the way of random given diamonds but also the idea to have a special rankinglist for good behaviour to neighbours.
It is very important to get more players thinking in community - not in greedy selffulfillment.

DeletedUser118

I highly doubt they gonna add something like this just yet. Why? They want players to actually buy diamonds, not win them.

DeletedUser

Exactly - I wanna say 'thank you' too, both for those statements.
I'm glad to see persons like you and the other active people here and in the game. We need to keep the neigbours in a good mood and we will not stop our efforts.
Let us hope, the devs will do the same.

@Katzenprinz
As already mentioned somewhere - it wont hurt Inno to spend litte amounts of diamonds to the players - for Inno it's very necessary to get this game running properly before they open it on foreign servers.

DeletedUser

I totally agree with magicLucy...
If many and many people leave the game 'cause they are bored, then to whom Inno sells diamonds? :confused:

DeletedUser1151

I play a couple online games, and in every game you got some reward for your activity. For 3, 5, 7 days, not same in every game ofc, but they gives reward for your activity, but here, you don't get even "thanks for playing and be active". And you try to be active every day or much as you can, for what??

DeletedUser118

But do you really think earning diamonds is what keeps ppl attracted to the game? I don't think so. This game needs so much more but doesn't get it (yet). I'd say they should rather add more interesting content than give diamonds to ppl who in the end dunno what to spend them for anyway.

DeletedUser1151

@Katzenprinz, no i don't think for diamonds only, yes you're right and i agree with that, but with some rewards for been active every day, will be even better.
And ppl will discover with time, what to do with diamonds :).

DeletedUser

Aye, let's just say I have 'earned' enough diamonds to upgrade builder's hut. I did it and find it is handy to have diamonds. I will be more inclined to buy them to get the other levels.
Runescape, mmorpg they play it very smart. It is the only online game for which I ever paid. They have all that cool stuff not just p2p but also f2p. The differences is that f2p gets boring once you have reached about level 60. The first two weeks (New feature introduced about 2013 or somewhat later.) you have a free membership. They have introduced bonds which is two weeks membership which can be sold ingame, they have the wheel of fortune (daily reward) with member stuff included so if you should get a special item you first had to be a member to get it and that costs money. All in all Jagex knows how to stimulate players to buy stuff. And innogames, I have played a variety of games of inno(5 in total.) And I never even thought about buying them, why? They don't have a good campaign. Tribalwars, nothing. FoE I have forgotten what they do to attract people, the west nothing major to get nuggets, Grepolis they did most(of what I remember) by allowing people to have a taste of premium features and giving gold for inviting people. Maybe it works for normal people, but I am not normal so they better think of something smart or they will never see my money.

Note to people: I know this is an endless post but I am making a point.

DeletedUser594

Hi all, i play quite a few games and all pay bonuses in ingame stuff and diamonds etc..
This is the only game not doing any of it! All we ever get is that line "the devs working on it"!
Seems to me some FOE devs "working" on it in their spare time if at all! Most of the bugs
remain after 3 month and that includes that 64% logon bug!! Buildings freezing in our cities
and the rest!! I keep getting that feeling that this game is driving of a cliff soon!!
Reminds me of that pirate game Inno was trying to get going some time back!!
Think one of Inno's thinking is making a fast bug!! Even FoE is getting quite expensive these
days! Or maybe I've been playing to long here and have to search for something better!!...;)

DeletedUser

I like you statement Drialik, and I like the discussion regarding this circumstances.
This is the very first game where I invested my real money and I'm quite disappointed how badly Inno honors the players - Premium or not. I understand us all as testers on behalf of Inno and I'm missing the benefits you all mentioned in your posts.

DeletedUser

I agree as well.
The game is getting a little boring now, I have paid once for some diamonds but ain't willing to pay more as the game is not that interesting at the moment. I can't fight atm as my armory is too light, can only update some of my buildings as I don't have any space left to do something more. So I can only collect some coins and supplies and that is getting boring after a some time.