• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug New fatal bug ruins the game (workshops)

DeletedUser

The workshops don't work anymore. The problem is that when the production is completed and I try to collect the production by clicking on the workshop, a bug prevents me from collecting the production. Thus, all workshops stop. Then I don't get any supplies any more, and naturally, the game is not possible to play.

I have tried another browser, but that didn't help. This problem is new. It started some minutes ago. It worked well before. In fact, I have a pretty big city now.

Anyone else having the same problem?

DeletedUser

Sorry, I suddenly understood the problem. No more storage capacity. In other words, no bug after all. It all works well. A message saying why you cannot collect the production would probably be a good idea.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for letting us know it's not a bug Zombie - and I agree a message telling you your storage is full would be a great idea. If it's not already suggested I will move this thread to the ideas section :)