• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Dragon Quests suggestion

I may not be the only one but this game has always reminded me of Game of Thrones. My idea is simple. A new Quest maybe could be about another Castle on your village. The Dragon Castle, Dragonian, or something else. like we did in the Snow Flurry, we could have Dragon eggs to catch and accumulate. Then each dragon egg would go into a Lair. From the lair they could go into the three prizes. #1 Small Dragon Lair for baby dragons. #2 Big Dragon Castle, #3 Large Dragon Castle, with earnings of runes, and dragon eggs, and have small prizes like Dragons blood (1 diamond) Dragons Scales 3 diamonds and Dragon Claws (3 diamonds) Just a thought and wouldn't it be neat for Easter with the Dragon Eggs??? Let me know what you think. Thanks just using the old brain. Deborah VanDuyne Enchantressa

This is a picture I found for a great Castle front.....

Attachments

• dragons5.jpg
    dragons5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 239

DeletedUser1681

Who knows, the next guest race might be dragons! :)
I wish it is, I've had enough of elves and fairies for a while.

PS. Oh, wait quest - guest... are we talking about an event or a guest race ? If it's about an event, then it might have potential, surely better than an easter egg hunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1721

Yeah, I'd kind of prefer dragons to be a guest race rather than an event. Dragons means all the buildings will change, event just means a few new culture buildings.

DeletedUser1596

Speaking about a new race.. the new units kind of match visiting races. Elves-dryads, orcs-orcs, fairies-riders... and then there is this Banshee girl. She might be some kind of fairy, but she looks a little ... undead. ;)