• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New crafting Recipes

Avocado

*sigh*
I suppose as a reaction to the complaints about fragment overload it seems like a good idea. But I think it is a bad idea, because who has the fragment overload problem? It is the players who own from 3 moonstone sets upwards. These players are already unduely overpriveledged for reasons I have stated in my post about the shortage-of-fragments-problem and the moonstone set problem. Now exactly these people are getting even more advantages, but the new players have to endure another useless recipe blocking a slot, where there could be a pet food or a tourney booster. No, actually I think it is a profoundly bad idea, sorry.

SoggyShorts

the new players have to endure another useless recipe blocking a slot, where there could be a pet food or a tourney booster.
I think pet food and tourney boosters are in the relic slot and building slots, so this shouldn't change those at all.

Jammin

How can it be that 8 Combi give 10 Vision Vapor, 1 Combi gives 40, and both cost the same. Is that logical?

Oki, the other recipe is supposed to be a 40s Vision Vapor recipe, understand. Anyway, these two recipes are definitely game changers,
this will be fun ... that's all I say =)

Last edited:

Avocado

well, I'm glad it does not block pet food or boosters, but it likely will inhibit something useful - for new players with only one moonstone set, that is. Of course the Moonstone-Fleet-Owners will just love it! And then even 40 Vision Vapours as a reward?!! How even more unfair can this game get for new players?!! I, personally, have to build orcish rallye points just for the purpose of disenchanting them for fragments, using up the few teleports that I have and can never, never afford this 5000 Fragments trade. Grrrrr.

Droopy

*sigh*
I suppose as a reaction to the complaints about fragment overload it seems like a good idea. But I think it is a bad idea, because who has the fragment overload problem? It is the players who own from 3 moonstone sets upwards. These players are already unduely overpriveledged for reasons I have stated in my post about the shortage-of-fragments-problem and the moonstone set problem. Now exactly these people are getting even more advantages, but the new players have to endure another useless recipe blocking a slot, where there could be a pet food or a tourney booster. No, actually I think it is a profoundly bad idea, sorry.
I've many spell fragments and can make much more. Have only 1 moonstone library. So i think i'll be happy with this, but it depends a little bit on the fact if other items get less frequent in the MA with these new items. Anyway first impression looks good to me.

Moncsociusz

I'm suspicious about this :D too good to be true. I feel like this is going to be a move to get people spend fragments and then months later they introduce a new feature that you could use the fragments for something better xD hahaha.

Personal experience, when they introduced the disenchantment, I cleaned my storage out like crazy as I had a lot of great buildings just for lower chapters and then they introduced restorations... And obviously, there is no option to get my old buildings back... I'm still hurt over my carnival set.

Avocado

If we get a switchable Evo building, which produces fragments in really generous amounts, but one still can afford to switch it and to profit from its other productions as well (otherwise, again the moonstone farmers would be advantaged) with one day yielding about 5000-10000 Fragments, I think really many people would be happy with that, including me :))

Avocado

@Aeva millions of fragments! And on the other side, a player like me. Within the last weeks, I've disenchanted 4 crab hotels, 5 ponds of recreation and 12 orcish ralley points just to meet the bare (bear) necessities of my city , and already I am down to 500 Fragments to 4 teleports again. In Spite of always grazing in the spire till up to the top. The only adventage is the kind of happiness you feel when opening a spire chest with 2000 fragments or more in it :))

Aeva

@Avocado Guess what? I hate those chests with spellfragments in the spire :p
And it could be that my city is a lot older and bigger then yours. If that's the case I think you will have a whole lot of fragments one day...