• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Community Manager

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

I am Deadeye Jerry and I will be Elvenar Beta Community Manager as well for time being together with @Vaeri but as time goes on I will be taking on more responsibilities. I am 24 years old and I am studying information technology.

I have been moderating and playing other InnoGames for a long time now but I am new in Elvenar and I would need your help to learn everything as fast as possible and in return, I will try my best to help out as much as I can.

For time being while I am still getting used to everything I might not be very interactive on the forum but as time goes on please get used to seeing more of me with each passing day. I want to create a pleasant environment for everybody If you have any questions please contact me I will try my best to answer them.

Thank you for being part of Beta Community, I look forward to working with you all :)

Deadeye Jerry