• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Community Manager for Beta - Vaeri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member

New Community Manager for Beta - Vaeri

Greetings!

My name is Vaeri and I will serve Elvenar Beta as Community Manager from now on!

I started playing the game not long ago, but I already fulfill the most important requirements to do this job: I love Community Management and Elvenar.

Elvenar Beta sure feels much different to many of you, since many moderators left. But I believe that we shouldn't be afraid by this change. Instead, we should do our best to preserve their legacy.

I won't lie, to tackle this challenge, I will need your help, especially with my missing expertise with Elvenar. Everyone here is so important for both the community and the game. We are the vanguard to ensure that the game is doing great on the live servers. And well, we are the first to have a glance on new stuff. There is nothing more exciting.

If you're interested in supporting the community by becoming a moderator, please contact us here: https://recruit.innogames.de/onyx/zz/ (make sure to read the requirements before applying)

Overall, I want to do the best to make you to feel comfortable and happy in this forum.
So please let me know if there is anything about the Beta community that is worrying you. If there is something you'd like me to be aware of, don't hesitate to tell me. Have you seen something in another Elvenar forum you would like to see in Beta? Are there any "best practices" you want to share?
Whatever it is, positive or negative feedback, I want to hear it. This will help me to learn about the "current state" of the community, create goals and write todo's.
Also, don't forget that I have the Elvenar team behind my back. If any questions come up that exceed my expertise, I can rely on their help. Don't be shy!

Now, a short introduction about me, for anyone who is interested: I'm from Germany, 27 years old and my favorite food is pizza. I could eat pizza every day.
Elvenar isn't neither the first browser game I played nor worked for, so I bring some CM experience to this community. I would describe myself as a very curious and enthusiastic person. As soon as the ice breaks, I can be very talkative.

Thank you for being part of the Beta community! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better. Let's have fun together!

Vaeri

Status
Not open for further replies.