• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce New Buildings are Invisible

DeletedUser1767

Game version: v1.16.10-(c615829) (2016-10-19 10:02)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome 53.0.2785.143
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.185
Operating System: Windows 8
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Account name: Midnightsidhe
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
__Went to build three level 1 Residences
__Usual scaffolding appeared
__Building time completed and population increased
__Scaffolding disappeared, but no building appeared
__Coins now hover over invisible building (cf. below)
__ Logging out and back in causes the building to appear
__Upgraded all three buildings from level one to level two
__Buildings again disappeared upon completion
__Tried building a level 1 workshop, and the same happened, so it's not unique to residences

Expected situation:
__A building should be visible after it has been built
__

Reproduction Steps
__Go to the build menu
2. __Start building a new building
3. __Wait until build is over
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Taxes over invisible buildings:
InvisibleBuildings.PNG

Invisible workshop with taxes over invisible residences (and bonus invisible flying boat, which was not just built):
MoreInvisibleBuildings.PNG

Note: the invisible flying boat does NOT become visible if you log out and back in, but the residences and workshop do, so that is probably not the same bug?

DeletedUser1767

Maybe? But it didn't look the same, and it was much more specific in the buildings it targeted: exactly the buildings I'd just built/upgraded (plus the one flying boat), and it didn't affect any streets; also the new buildings just weren't there, rather than being sort of half-there (again with the exception of the flying boat, but the flying boat was there at the ground and not on top, which is the opposite of the way the buildings look in the picture on the other thread).

As far as I can tell, it had stopped happening by a couple of hours later, when I upgraded my main hall and those three residences again (not the workshop; I only built that to see if it would be invisible), although in that case the upgrades went on overnight, so technically I didn't see what happened when they completed. But I tried building another level 1 residence just now to see if it did the same thing, and everything was normal.

Marindor

Ok thank you. In that case, let's treat it as a seperate bug.

Is there anyone else who encounters similar issues?

Dony

King of Bugs
did you had opened other tabs on your browser when this happened (youtube, twitch, radio, anything else)? because this looks like memory issue reported in plenty of similar threads, like i said in a different one, i have this every day in every version and i am sure its memory based for me.

DeletedUser1767

Yeah, I always have a lot of tabs open. When it happens to you, does it change when you close tabs?

Dony

King of Bugs
no you must to clear memory, relog doesnt work either, easiest is to close whole browser with all tabs to fix this

DeletedUser1767

Relogging in worked for the invisible new buildings (and I haven't closed any tabs or my browser, either). It didn't work for the partially invisible floating boat, though.

Marindor

Ok then I'll archive this one as "cannot reproduce" since there were no other reports either. Should it reoccur, please let us know!