• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City New Building Method

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

So after scouring the US and Beta Forums I have found that this suggestion has NOT been addressed or given yet.

[Summary] - Free Instant Build for Buildings under a build time of 5 or 10 minute
[Details] - I have seen in other games that they implemented a 'Free' build tab to give an instant build to any building that takes less than 5 or 10 minutes to build or upgrade. I would like to see something like this done here.
[Reasons for implementing] -
  • It will ONLY effect new players/cities.
  • Increase new player retention rate or (otherwise put) reduce the the dropout rate of new players.
  • Would allow new players the chance to build up faster to gain gold, supplies and goods needed in the beginning. (ie: More early residences or upgraded residences give more gold, same can be said of workshops and goods production buildings)
  • Reduce the dead zone where there is a huge jump in build/upgrade times as well as a cost increase of supplies, goods and gold. (Because of having more buildings instantly therefore more goods, gold and supplies one can move or flow through the quest log with greater ease)
  • In general would help a new city move forward without being in a dead stand still for days as goods, supplies and gold are produced to cover the cost of future upgrades and builds.
[Impact on other game features] -
  • See all above answers/reasons.
  • It will only effect new cities/buildings
  • No other effects to harm current game play features.
Tis a win win.....