• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

NEW: At the Donkey's

Earwen1

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon

This Fellowship is for Platinum Leavers. The great and lovely players who are or have been a fellow in Platinum Leaf, but have to step back, for any reason. For those who need a time-out and are unsure if the gameplay will fit in their life and changed circumstances. For the fellows who need a break, but do not wish to leave the game yet, or are unsure.

This Fellowship is also for those who are used to play in any other high performing fellowship, but need a break for the same circumstances as described before.

Be welcome and you can stay as long or as short as you wish.

You do not have to do the Spire, but you may if you like.
You do not have to do Tournaments, but if you do, you know what fair share means.
You do not have to play daily, or regularly.
You do not have to give neighbourly help every day, but you do know and are aware of the benefits of it.

At the donkey's is where you go when you need some time-out, when you need to slow down or change your gameplay. Sometimes life is just demanding more of us and then we need to give up the play style that we were used to. Then it can be difficult to leave the Fellowship that you have spend so many hours with and where would you go then?
I hope that At the donkey's can be just that Fellowship where you find shelter. A Fellowship to go to when some time out or slow down in play is needed. I hope it can be a future shelter for players who need a time out.

With love
Earwen1
1-1-2022

Earwen1

If you are looking for a Top-10 Fellowship that runs for gold in the Spire every week and gets 10 or even 11, 12, 13 chests in each Tournament.
Go to Platinum Leaf, because these people rock! Check them out: Read more...

If you have been there, done that and want to have a break, get some rest; feel free join us At the Donkey's.
The door is open!

Earwen1

Sunday = Moveday! - Need a break? - Our door is always OPEN.

***Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon***

This Fellowship is for the ones to love being active but have to step back, for any reason. For those who need a time-out and are unsure if the gameplay will fit in their life and changed circumstances. For the fellows who need a break, but do not wish to leave the game yet, or are unsure.

This Fellowship is for those who are used to play in any other high performing fellowship, but need a break for the same circumstances as described before.

Be welcome and you can stay as long or as short as you wish.

You do not have to do the Spire, but you may if you like.
You do not have to do Tournaments, but if you do, you know what fair share means.
You do not have to play daily, or regularly.
You do not have to give neighbourly help every day, but you do know and are aware of the benefits of it.

At the donkey's is where you go when you need some time-out, when you need to slow down or change your gameplay. Sometimes life is just demanding more of us and then we need to give up the play style that we were used to. Then it can be difficult to leave the Fellowship that you have spend so many hours with and where would you go then?
I hope that At the donkey's can be just that Fellowship where you find shelter. A Fellowship to go to when some time out or slow down in play is needed. I hope it can be a future shelter for players who need a time out.

No application needed, the door is open!

With love
Earwen1
1-1-2022

-P.S. Please send me a message, I might not have heard you enter.