• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

neue Gilde

DeletedUser2510

Guten Morgen,

ich suche eine aktive Gilde, die gerne auch einen noch "kleinen" Spieler gerne mit auf nimmt. Auch ich werde größer...g..

Mache gerade das Event.

Natürlich förder ich täglich. Nur beim Turnier würde es für mich schwierig werden, ansonsten helfe ich gerne.

Würde mich über eine Antwort freuen.

Lg Kater

Deleted User - 86059

Please remember English only in the forum.
Translation =

Good Morning, I am looking for an active guild, who likes to take on a still "small" player. I too will be bigger ... g .. Just make the event. Of course, I promote daily. Only at the tournament would it be difficult for me, otherwise I like to help. I would appreciate an answer. Lg hangover

DeletedUser3015

:) hallo
du kannst wenn du möchtest sofort bei uns mitmachen wir sind noch am anfang und müssen genau wie du noch gross werden
wir freuen uns auf dich
LG magi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
you can join us right away if you want to, we are just getting started and just as much as you need to grow up
We look forward to you
LG magi