• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Neone says Hi

DeletedUser231

Hi from British Columbia, Canada.

I love to read. Play innogames with a passion and love war games....

Looking forward to meeting new friends and enjoy a good conversation with my peers...:)

DeletedUser

War games? Elvenar is not a war game, it is actually not possible to do pvp.

But welcome, find it out ;)

DeletedUser231

This is a war game. You do not know that. Go to the map....and look at new territory then go to fight....What is that....When two armies are opposing each other that is war.

DeletedUser

Welcome RugBug. Hope you'll have lots of fun in the game, and ofcourse, on the forum as well ^^

DeletedUser231

war game
noun
noun: war game; plural noun: war games; noun: wargame; plural noun: wargames
  1. 1.
    a military exercise carried out to test or improve tactical expertise.
    • a simulated military conflict carried out as a game, leisure activity, or exercise in personal development.
verb
engage in (a campaign or course of action) using the strategies of a military exercise.

Now no where does it state a WAR GAME is exclusive to Player vs player. IF the battle screen never came up in the 3-d battle to gain provinces then this would still be a WAR GAME. An economic war game to see who is top dog in this world. Players battle each other economically.

And then there is the WAR of words......in a forum it can take on a whole new meaning...:p

DeletedUser

lol, if I put my army on the field.... 20 enemys destroys my full army... this is a massacre and not war :-D. Fighting against NPCs is too buggy at the moment.

DeletedUser231

lol, if I put my army on the field.... 20 enemys destroys my full army... this is a massacre and not war :-D. Fighting against NPCs is too buggy at the moment.

That is not true. You being at war with NPC'S and you losing is still war. It just means you failed...at war...:p....And I love ♥ Buggy...it is in my nature..:p

DeletedUser

That is not true. You being at war with NPC'S and you losing is still war. It just means you failed...at war...:p
Wait, wait wait... at one point the NPCs get very strong. It make no sence to fight against them until you research later improvements.

DeletedUser231

That is not true. You being at war with NPC'S and you losing is still war. It just means you failed...at war...:p

But you have missed the point. Just because they get strong does not mean this is not a war game. This is still considered a war game. And a strategy one at that. It is a matter of troop ratios and battlefield strategy. Like chess....but different....So in the end I win...this war of words....:p

DeletedUser231

I wish in my heart more players were active in the game and actually answered their mail. Kind of boring sitting and looking at my wee village....:p

DeletedUser231

Why are you speechless? What makes you say that?

And thank you for visiting my wee Intro page...

DeletedUser

Welcome RugBug
I´m also bored at the moment good that we have a forum to chat while we are waiting for an ingame chat function. ^^
PS. I just saw your name on the ranklist passing by "war is on" :)

DeletedUser231

Hi CYBER. I recently shut down several worlds in other games. Having too much fun....Was in a Tribe in Tribal wars with many other people. I made a post in the tribal forum. After THREE days of no one saying anything I left that tribe. SADthat many do not bother to communicate well with others. Thanks for stopping by. Milk and cookies next time....Fresh baked...:p

DeletedUser

How about some german chocolate?
When I visit Canada everyone is waiting for me to bring chocolate or cheese :)