• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Neighbors !!

DeletedUser

I can`t visit myselfandi because I have no active steel neighbor :-( and I need steel to negotiate so I can`t afford it. This is a circle :eek:

DeletedUser

La La La :D... I was able to find some one to trade for Crystals with my silk :cool:... hopefully he does help me on regular basis to get what I need for my research:rolleyes: ...Now only on the lookout for someone with scrolls ...

DeletedUser

some of my neighbors actually got replaced (+ by scouting more provinces and neighbors. My trade market is finally somewhat working/paying of as (i think) intended..
How does it replaced?

DeletedUser136

At least the first time, an empty space appears on the map where the old inactive was and then a new player is moved into that spot within a few hours. On some long ago thread I posted a screenshot of it. I'm not sure what criteria they are using but my 'new' neighbors' were not completely new as they already had a 10 or so buildings in place.

DeletedUser

This is awesome :)

And they disappear after how many of idle time ?

DeletedUser136

They must not have even logged in to the game for at least 30 days

DeletedUser252

I can`t visit myselfandi because I have no active steel neighbor :-( and I need steel to negotiate so I can`t afford it. This is a circle
By the looks of your trades, you have the same issues as I have Denali, but I allmost are at your doorstep. I'm now scouting the plot above the crystal near you. That doesn't make your trade with me better, but I can atleast visite you;)

DeletedUser252

They must not have even logged in to the game for at least 30 days
I have several neighbours that are not playing since the beginning of febr. ( 1 house and 1 signpost) but they still are in the game.
Don't think they do the suffle thing again

DeletedUser236

I have several neighbours that are not playing since the beginning of febr. ( 1 house and 1 signpost) but they still are in the game.
Don't think they do the suffle thing again

They might have logged in, but not play? Dunno why you would do that, but its an option.. My neighborhood is changing slowly :)

DeletedUser136

Dunno why you would do that
I've actually asked a couple of them that because I didn't understand either. They didn't quite know what the concept of 'closed beta' was when they signed up for a key and thought it would be like what the FoE 'beta' server is now. They log in from time to time to see if features they want have been implemented so they can hang out with their friends here, and they don't let enough time pass that they are placed on inactive status.

DeletedUser

I've actually asked a couple of them that because I didn't understand either. They didn't quite know what the concept of 'closed beta' was when they signed up for a key and thought it would be like what the FoE 'beta' server is now. They log in from time to time to see if features they want have been implemented so they can hang out with their friends here, and they don't let enough time pass that they are placed on inactive status.

It is like when there is an accident on the side of the road. Few people are interested enough to stop and help but damn near everyone will slow down to check out what is going on.