• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Neighbors city has collapsed visually

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1075

Game version: v1.10.9-(09c8e03) (2016-07-18 8:59)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.272
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 2736 x 1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
One of my neighbors appears to be still active and has a number of cultural and other buildings in his city. However, the city appears to be collapsed in on itself, and despite seeing a few "hands" and wonder icons showing, I can't give neighborly help (much less select a building in the mess). I'm not sure why this has happened, but it pre-dates this latest update and I definitely saw it on Saturday, possibly Friday (can't remember).

Expected situation:
Buildings should show as normal.

Reproduction Steps
1. Visit Artaban - I don't know who else this is happening to, I just know it is happening there and it has persisted for days.
2. Look at graphics
collapsed city.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

Further to this... if I hit one that collapses, I will generally hit two or three more, but not consistently.

If I refresh, the cities may or may not then show correctly. Nothing is consistent.

I've seen Artaban, Willow, and a couple of other neighbors' cities collapse as above, but after refresh some showed correctly. Some did not. I haven't seen a city collapse that I have visited and given neighborly help to, but maybe the sample size isn't big enough for that.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Grace, this is indeed a duplicate of the issue you linked. Thanks for reporting it and adding your system details too - this may help us to figure out the common factors between cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.