• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Neighborly hand icon placement for last event's buildings

Shereana

Game version: v1.132-beta.9-(7c656c0) - html5 (2021-06-11 10:44)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 89.0 (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Shereana
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Neighborly help icon for last event's buildings is place in the bottom corner. For older buildings it is placed closer to the middle of the building.

Expected:
All icons are placed closer to building's middle.

NH.png

Brummbaer

This happens to a lot of other buildings, too.
From my points of view, not perfect but not a "real" bug
1623588240116.png

Shereana

This happens to a lot of other buildings, too.
From my points of view, not perfect but not a "real" bug
I agree, that there are several placement options already, but till now it was mid-building or above-building (which was already confusing sometimes, not easy to determine which building it belongs to). IMHO, 3rd position is even more confusing, especially when two buildings placed close together will cause marks to be close to overlapping. I just want to be sure that it is not typo during coding.

It is not the type of bug that will disturb much, we even can call it not only "not a real bug", but even feature of Elvenar - guess what building is under help :)