• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Neighborhood Players Management - Concerns

DeletedUser126

I have concerns about Neighborhood Players Management, in particular how will dead/inactive accounts be managed as with the current system its EXTREMELY important to have active players around you.

Will it work like in FoE to move less active players to less active neighborhoods and more active ones together ?!

Pretty please with the cheery on top please say you already working on this :D

DeletedUser95

it is sad that many players that ask for beta key right at the beginning ..then they got them first and as you can see now theirs villages are supper low on points like they stop play at all . dear management team will there be some cleaning for none playing accounts that had no action for some time?

DeletedUser18

At this time any information relating to how inactive accounts will be managed is internal information only.
I understand the need for everyone to be assured that they will always have active neighbors, but please keep in mind we have not even been on-line a week in this first phase of closed beta testing. Until the core mechanics of the server are thoroughly tested for stability and errors, then the details of how things will be managed will become available.
I thank you for your thoughts and appreciate your patience as we work to get all the details in place for the next phases of testing.

DeletedUser126

As long as i know this is being looked at its fine. And from vague but informative replay i can guess as much.

DeletedUser595

Some way of giving those handshake bonuses more easily would be nice too. I can't imagine doing that if i expanded aggressively and had to click through every town and move around on the map to see everyone i had discovered. 4 clicks plus loading time per town :p no thanks.

DeletedUser58

We've been told that some system is being worked on, but no details on how it will work or when precisely it will be added. Just have to keep an eye on the announcements section. :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Archiving this, since a couple of systems are now in place, or in testing here on beta, namely Gold Mines, and Player Movement