• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Neighborhood - Fair Trading .

DeletedUser315

To all hoodies , until the gates open up and swarms of people join the game would it not be better for all to trade @ 1 - 1 on same tier goods ?
I know we can trade what we like more or less but trades would be snapped up alot faster if same tier goods were traded at 1 -1 .
We wont be waiting days for a single trade in turn everyone moves up the tec tree alot faster .
Maybe most of these trades are down to a few members not known how to trade or maybe its just greedy people . I for one will not be paying over the odds for same tier goods .
Have a nice day .

DeletedUser

I usually trade with 1 : 1, but if you can see this offer you must see me on the map. If you don't see me, you must buy 50% more. If you need planks, I have to much of it.
So if you put something on the market and want planks I will buy it, because I can see you. But I am not allways online.

DeletedUser

I usually trade with 1 : 1, but if you can see this offer you must see me on the map. If you don't see me, you must buy 50% more. If you need planks, I have to much of it.
So if you put something on the market and want planks I will buy it, because I can see you. But I am not allways online.

I had a look to your city. You don`t need a planks manufacture, because I have the bonus of it. But it is so, there are not enought active neigbours in this area. So we must have buildings without a bonus from the relics.

You are only 2 lines away from me :-D this is not very expensive to find.

DeletedUser315

Hi Denali , thanks for your reply . yourself & myself are the only 2 (that i have noticed ) so far that trade @ 1 - 1 same tier goods in the hood .
Shame , anyway cheers for the offer & if you need anything just msg in-game & we can trade .

DeletedUser326

For me i only see 1:1 trades. Ist mostly the 50% trade fee you notice when you don't see 1:1 offers.

DeletedUser252

I only have offers from people I don't see; that's + 50%.
From denali and royamber

DeletedUser

I have no problem to trade 150 marble for 100 planks for example. 50% is a bit much, but it will encourage you to scout your way to the person you haven't discovered yet so you can trade 1:1. Most of the undiscovered players you see in the trading list are actually pretty close by. Since marble is my boosted good, i can pay the 50% for now, it's still alot cheaper than buying my goods from the wholesaler.

Marindor

Although you have to stay within certain boundaries, we don't want to take away your freedom to make some profit on your trades (or help starting players by trading in their favor). Therefore this idea will not be implemented. I'll archive this thread now. :)