• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Negotiate Costs Not Matching the Province

• Thread starter DeletedUser1901
  • Start date

DeletedUser1901

I don't know if this is actually a bug, but i'm in Chapter 4 doing a Silk province and the tier 2 negotiation costs are only Scrolls. I would expect to use more of my Silk than my Scrolls for Silk Province Negotiations.
Silk Province 1.png Silk Province 2.png Silk Province 3.png Silk Province 4.png Silk Province 5.png Silk Province 6.png Silk Province 7.png Silk Province 8.png
I also have a Magic Dust Province where 7 of the 8 encounters are Steel and Crystal and 1 is Steel and Silk, where I'd expect mainly Steel and Scrolls for a Magic Dust Province. Seems to have no rhyme or reason.

Heymrdiedier

Negotiating costs have never made any sense to me.
Writing on a forum in a color and font that isn't the default, never made any sense to me either :)

But jokes aside, i dont think this is a bug, its just random. and the random sometimes work in your favor and sometimes not.

Just like the random proclamation of 10 finalist in the the eurovision prefinals, For the 3rd time in a row, Belgium was proclamated last in the random order.
The chances of that happening is 1/1000. Small but still possible :)

DeletedUser1920

Writing on a forum in a color and font that isn't the default, never made any sense to me either :)

But jokes aside, i dont think this is a bug, its just random. and the random sometimes work in your favor and sometimes not.

Just like the random proclamation of 10 finalist in the the eurovision prefinals, For the 3rd time in a row, Belgium was proclamated last in the random order.
The chances of that happening is 1/1000. Small but still possible :)

It makes it easier to find my own posts. :D

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Letheia, thanks for your report! We are checking with our Game Design team to determone whether this is a bug, or intended :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We've checked with our Game Designers and this is not a bug.

While the negotiation costs are related to the type of province for the majority of the time, for balancing reasons and to add diversity this is not always the case. Sometimes another good of the same tier is needed instead :)

DeletedUser1901

Thanks, Amy! Makes sense since I was Chapter 4 and wasn't seeing Tier 3 goods as a cost that something else could be there. Just figured I'd check.