• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Negative number of "placeable expansions" in province expansions menu

Jixel

Game version: v1.37-(ed58c0b41) (2017-08-09 20:06)
Game world: Beta (ZZ1)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1280x1024
Account name: Jixel
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: /5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
Currently in the province expansions tab, I have the following :
Completed provinces: 293
Required for next expansion: 294

However, at the bottom, the "placeable expansions" value is showing as "-1".

Expected situation:
Expecting "placeable expansions" to show 0 until I complete the next province, then it should show 1.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Unknown - I'm fairly certain the placeable expansions value was correct last time I earned a province expansion, I don't know how it has ended up incorrect now.
I am concerned that if I complete the last province required now, I will lose the next (much-needed) expansion.

I reported this to Support, however the ticket was closed and I was advised that the issue has been reported to the developers to see if they can reproduce it. However, that has left me in limbo, I don't know if it's safe to complete another province yet in case I miss out on the expansion.

DeletedUser1986

Hey Jixel, can you please confirm that the issue still persist after refreshing the game and not just a display error?

Jixel

Yes, the issue is still present after logging out, clearing all Flash storage, and logging in again.