• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Needles Upgrades w/out Kp

DeletedUser2194

Apparently I have insufficient priveleges to be able to post a new Thread, so I'll just add here... I've been having the same problem. And no worry, I shall do it in traditional style. (This thread says Duplicate. Does that mean someone else has already posted this problem? I can't find that anywhere...)

Game Version: v1.70-(bbfeefd) (2018-12-11 09:11)
Game World: Beta 1
Account Name: ThunderingJeff
Elves

5/5

Current Situation:
Whenever KP is added to my Ancient Wonders, (Monastery in this case) it immediately takes me to the Upgrade screen, regardless of how short I fall for required number of KP. If I click upgrade, The building looks like it's upgrading, but I get an error message saying that I don't have KP. I cannot click on the building, and it remains appearing as if it is upgrading until I log out.

I also discovered that this works without any KP inserted at all. Whenever I click the Upgrade Tab and try to click away, the option to Upgrade comes up.
Expected Situation:
KP should be filled in an Ancient Wonder to the max before upgrading, and upgrading should be a smooth process without errors.

How to reproduce:
Click on an unfinished Ancient Wonder.
Press the "Upgrade" tab.
Click on an unfocused part of the screen.
The option to Upgrade immediately appears.

upload_2018-12-11_13-55-33.png
upload_2018-12-11_13-57-16.png

(After clicking on my city, away from the Ancient Wonder tab)
upload_2018-12-11_13-57-54.png

upload_2018-12-11_13-59-23.png

upload_2018-12-11_13-59-41.png
<-- Nothing happens if I roll the mouse over or click on the Monastery.

DeletedUser2579

Wanna Fix this problem?

Compare the code between Tomb of Secrets and Needles of the Tempest, Keep in mind that Tomb does it right.

Deleted User - 86059

As I have said this is a duplicate so we will leave this here. Fair play to you all for being on the ball ;)

DeletedUser2579

Apparently I have insufficient priveleges to be able to post a new Thread, so I'll just add here... I've been having the same problem. And no worry, I shall do it in traditional style. (This thread says Duplicate. Does that mean someone else has already posted this problem? I can't find that anywhere...)

Game Version: v1.70-(bbfeefd) (2018-12-11 09:11)
Game World: Beta 1
Account Name: ThunderingJeff
Elves

5/5

Current Situation:
Whenever KP is added to my Ancient Wonders, (Monastery in this case) it immediately takes me to the Upgrade screen, regardless of how short I fall for required number of KP. If I click upgrade, The building looks like it's upgrading, but I get an error message saying that I don't have KP. I cannot click on the building, and it remains appearing as if it is upgrading until I log out.

I also discovered that this works without any KP inserted at all. Whenever I click the Upgrade Tab and try to click away, the option to Upgrade comes up.
Expected Situation:
KP should be filled in an Ancient Wonder to the max before upgrading, and upgrading should be a smooth process without errors.

How to reproduce:
Click on an unfinished Ancient Wonder.
Press the "Upgrade" tab.
Click on an unfocused part of the screen.
The option to Upgrade immediately appears.
The update select is processed on the tab select not on the update button. Fix that! ...for each of the failing Wonders and all those errors go away.

What's the best way for me to solve more issues like this?

Expand to understand