• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Need phoenixes and bears base to use those artifacts

charlemagne3

Would love to use up some of my artifacts - for useful items like phoenixes (5 different flavors) and bears (at least 5 flavors). I have the artifacts. What I don't have are the bases.

Alcaro

if you've already built any of them, you will never get a second base. If not and you also don't have them somewhere lost in the Summonings tab, eventually you get a recipe for them in MA. :)

Jaxom

Eventually can be a long, long time.
Don't hold your breath waiting for the specific base that you want.
There is just no predictability to this scheme of giving upgrades for old buildings.
I never get an upgrade for something that I want. What good are 14 upgrades for a building I never put up?
Sure, I can disenchant them but even now I have a huge rover supply of spell fragments and things to disenchant.
Have faith charlemagne, that building you want WILL come eventually.

Alcaro

I meant the bases, not artifacts. I just sold all old bases to get them new and in about a month I got most of them back. I specified "Summonings tab" which is for buildings only.