• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

need help...maybe i am blind...:-))

DeletedUser

i have collected the relics by solving Encounters ... ca. 9. But, i cant see the collected relics anywhere. they are not conted in my goods overview, for example... so... where are my relics collected by solving an Encounter??

thx

perplexed nessi466

DeletedUser58

Click on your Town Hall, in the window that opens there are 3 tabs and one of them is Relics. It's the only place where you can see a full list of them, I think.

DeletedUser

Relics are not so importend. You need at the beginning only one sort of them to boost a random production. This is actually the only thing. In my case I need planks to boost the planks manufactury. So it make sence to look after the right relics. But you must collect the others also.

DeletedUser170

I managed to have 30+ from planks, while all the others did not (or maybe one of them) exceed 20. Though as you come closer to the second tier of goods, get some from the boosting relics in that category too