• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Naturally Amazing

Karvest

A_Evt_May_XXII_Hummingbird_Temple_15_Animated.png

DeletedUser3726

223/260 for last artefact.
Is it just me, or is the event set to not getting building to 10?
- Didn't bother to pick up event currency too often on beta
- Fed the chicken 3 day ago (not sure if it was fed before or not)
+ Didn't use a single shufle
+ Used Double reward immediately after it is available
+ If possible (revealed by Reveal button), used double reward on event currency
You really should pick up EC frequently as it can give you up to 30 EC a day. It's an aspect of the game and taken into consideration when deciding how much EC is allotted to quests.

Arthus

@Lovec Krys Picking currency from the map is even more important in "Shuffle" type events than in normal ones.
20-30 a day x22 days of event = 440 to 660 additional currency to use.
Here we don't have chests that may reward you 100 to 500 currency like in normal events.
Also live servers always receive +100 currency in e-mails from the game, idk if beta has that function

Using 400 currency without reshuffle on board with 14 prizes and 2 fields with 2 flowers, would give you:
-18 flowers without using x2 (14+2+2)
-19 flowers with using x2 on non-flower field (13+2+2+2),
20 flowers if you used x2 on 2 flowers field (14+2+4)

It's just 1 flower difference between using x2 on flower field and using x2 on any other reward field, if there's 2 flowers to get.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Quest competition?

I would like to compliment the designers on how well the events have improved over the years! The technical production remains excellent; player suggestions have been adopted to make the event screen more user friendly, and the new quest set does not have all the game stoppers that it once had.
Well done!!
:) :)

But there are too many boring, repetitious quests in every event - and even though the quest set they have now is infinitely better and more fair than the early versions, there is still lots of room for improvement!
Some innovative new quests are long overdue; I think that event-related quests would be nice for a change like spin the shuffleboard five times, or collect event current in your city, or spend event currency.
Also, I wish the designers would have a competition with Diamond prizes, to ask players to submit new ideas for quests. Surely they might pick up some good ideas there? They have had similar competitions in the past!!

I hope someone passes the suggestion to the management!!

Bor de Wolf 1965

It does stack.
I have my BTG at level 4 so I get 190% bonus from the trader.
! have 1 RBF in my town so I get 10% bonus
Total is 200% of basic trade.
In my case basic trade = 1500 and I get 3000

That should be the answer you are looking for.

Prueba2

Mmm, I do not understand that exactly as stacking... I mean the quantities just add together...

For me, stacking would be something like Reliq boost bonus and Magical Manufactory that really stack...
  • Base 100% (depending Manufactory)
  • Reliq boost up to +700% base (at 500+ qty)
  • Magical Manufactory +50% over (Base+Reliq boost)
So in your case for Wholesaler:
  • Base 100% (MH tool capacity /5)
  • BTG +190% base (level 12)
  • RBF +10% over (Base+BTG)

Last edited:

Prueba2

Ok, then it is a language issue... Sorry

EDIT: For me Mountain Halls adds with Relic boost, but Magic Manufacturing (really) stacks with both of them...

Enevhar Aldarion

Feeding two Fire Phoenix or two Brown Bears is stacking because the feeding effects add together. Casting two MMs on a factory is not stacking because you are extending the duration and not doubling the effect of the first MM. Putting out a Dwarven Armorer and an Unleashed Unit is stacking because the 50% and 25% both increase the health of the troops. If they did not stack, you would only get the higher value of the two effects. Your boosted factory's base production plus the Mountain Halls bonus plus your relic boost is stacking. The MM spell, with or without the extra boost of ETC and/or Storm Phoenix, is not stacking because it is a multiplier of the total of the first three.

ayvinul

did anyone actually use the flower beds for anything but fragments ?
I mean, an expiring building, that you have to remember about, that yields a pretty lackluster effect (for most of them) (yeah, +23mn on something that lasts 12h, not even on a par with an AW level) ? Thanks but no thanks.

Enevhar Aldarion

did anyone actually use the flower beds for anything but fragments ?
I mean, an expiring building, that you have to remember about, that yields a pretty lackluster effect (for most of them) (yeah, +23mn on something that lasts 12h, not even on a par with an AW level) ? Thanks but no thanks.

Yep, put them all out in my small test city, as the culture per square is awesome in chapter 4/5 and worth keeping out for at least a couple of chapters, even after they expire. In my chapter 17 city I have not used any yet, but I will put out some of them when I decide they are useful, especially the ones for the wholesaler bonus and the MM boost to help with sentient goods.