• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Naturally Amazing

Alcaro

normally I would go for KP instants but I just started ch.19 and the demands for seeds (actually for everything) are just outrageous.

Jackluyt

278329600_10220789892997787_5848265827514558647_n.jpg

Karvest

You will receive 5-10 of each flower bed during the event. 10*24min = +4 hours of effect, which is equivalent of 5-6 levels of appropriate AW (same for garden stones, btw, +10 per armory level = lvl5 SSS).

Lelanya

What is the reason for yet another event building that produces T3 goods? There is already way too much T3 all over the US Servers. The trader is a mess, there are so many cross tier trades it is hard to find the 'good' trades.
These buildings are mana/seed/sentient goods producers. It's partly your level that turns them into tier3 producers. Partly it's that Inno made them this way, going back to Baroness Estrella's masquerade, iirc, and hasn't changed the system much since then.
Lolol I hung onto dust producers for ages, thinking that they'd attract Elementals.

guivou

this shuffling event seems to be the best we have had , no need for daily prize , building in the 16 places were daily prize of previous event 4x3 or 4x4 building (and not 1x2 or 2x2 of first events of that kind) , very good for beginners and all people who need fragments or pop/culture buildings , we can find hafling folk band, merry go round, bumblebee stables , may festival stage ...

EDIT : it was too good , some undocumented change reduced drasticly the building size in the grid ... only 2x2 or 1x1 now

Last edited:

Earwen1

Please feel free to share our full event notes with friends who so not play in Beta:
https://tinyurl.com/46uh8kbp

Note that the Beta version recorded in this note may not be exactly the same as the one that comes to Live Worlds.

You are welcome to share this link with friends and fellowship. It can be opened on a normal PC without any special programs.

Please feel free to make suggestions or point out errors - many of which result from copy-and-pasting from previous events.
Once again great work!

Jackluyt

What is the reason for yet another event building that produces T3 goods? There is already way too much T3 all over the US Servers. The trader is a mess, there are so many cross tier trades it is hard to find the 'good' trades.
Mine produces Sentient goods. Junior players get Supplies, or Basic / Crafted goods.
These buildings only produce tier three when you have not yet unlocked Sentients - between chapters VI and XI.

Ibison2

Awww, just realized. Inno made it so that the buildings for the magical Phoenix event focused on mana. And now the Naturally Amazing flower goblin ones are focused on seeds. How cute of them ;)

Arthus

Hope we will get a tome with Stonehenge at some point (even though i mistook it for spring building due to it's colorful appearance, it's Summer One)