• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Name of the cities on the world map

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

WTF with the names of the cities in the world map ?????????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

DeletedUser1681

Nothing strange happening in my neighbourhood, the names are as they were.
But if you have been away for a couple of days maybe there's a change in your neighbourhood because of "the big move" (player positions being shifted on the world map towards center).

DeletedUser762

is it shifting? would be great! because nobody is out there, I have 2 active players in my hood, that's all. real problem with trading for gems, nobody producing gems, on our guild also sadly not too many actives and no gems, ok with the rest of goods, no problem with them at all, but gems shortage.

DeletedUser1231

Mistique, if you need gemme I have 500 000 of it in stock which I can exchange for some elixir or the magic dust.
You just have to come to join us a small moment in our fellowship to make the exchange.
let me know if you're interested.

DeletedUser762

Mistique, if you need gemme I have 500 000 of it in stock which I can exchange for some elixir or the magic dust.
You just have to come to join us a small moment in our fellowship to make the exchange.
let me know if you're interested.
nah I cannot I am a mage in our fellowship, even tough mostly abandoned, but I cannot leave a few good ones that left :-( we got everything, but gems are a bit scarce, so you can join us if you want :) its some german fellowship, even tho I am from UK LOL, I don't know how I have ended up there. hehe