• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Mystical objet on Chest ?

DeletedUser

Hello,
I begun to play since a few time and we could won previously on Chest "Mystical Objet" on the Crafting window some Booster or Knowledge point or the Venar Rock I (30%) .
After, during the event of Summer solstice, the Venar Rock was changed to Sunflare.

And now nothing more than Booster or Knowledge point ... :(

Will you go to put an other thing soon ? :)

Deleted User - 86059

I have the winter lampions x3, diamonds and Ancient Knowledge 10 so there are still 3 mystical things to gain

Karvest

Only big buildings where removed in favor of event currency, which was removed after event finished, but buildings are still gone.
upload_2019-7-2_12-0-57.png

DeletedUser2576

As far as i know this is intended. With the feature event currency in crafting there andmystical objects always have event currency in it which can only be obtained while a currency event is running.

DeletedUser

As far as i know this is intended. With the feature event currency in crafting there andmystical objects always have event currency in it which can only be obtained while a currency event is running.

o_O

Perhaps I missunderstood what you say (English isn't my native language),
but I had the Venar Rock I on the chest during the Event of Phoenix (with knowledge point and booster),
and it stay after the event since the Summer Solstice when it changed to Sunflare,
but at the end of Summer solstice nothing reappear to replace Venar Rock or Sunflare on the chest;
and I only have now the same that Karvest show two post highter : fifty-fifty booster and knowledge point..

So I don't understand why I had 3 different rewards possibilities since I begun to play and only two now ??:)

But it doens't matter and thank you a lot for all your answers
I think I will ask to the french server, perhaps it will be easier to me to understand the .. How it is working ;)

DeletedUser2576

With the introduction of event_currency in mystical objects all object rewards were adjusted once (Venar Rock I was removed for example).
The only thing which happens now is a check if an event is running which makes the event_currenc available or not. The Object Karvest posted has:
30% event currency
35% Time Booster
35% 35KP

Because there is no active currency event the both 35% options will be 35/70 instead of 35/100 which is equal to the 50% shown.
There are 3 Objects with only 2 possible rewards if there is no event running.

Karvest

@Syonis event currency in client files appeared in mystical objects way before venar's rocks were removed from them. latter happened at the middle of Summer Solstice, while event currency added before it started.

DeletedUser

@Syonis @Karvest :D:D

So I understood well what you say But Karvest understand what I want to say, I'm looking for the logical (if some recurrence exist)
better to understand why I don't understand if I show you like this :

1. End of April :---------Event of Phoenix-------------: Venar Rock on the chest (3 loots no event correlation)
  2. Middle of May :----No more event running-----: Venar Rock on the chest (3 loots no correlation)
  3. June : ------------------Summer Solstice ------------:Venar Rock changed to Event "Money" (3 loots correlation)
  4. End of June :---------No more event running------: Nothing to replace the third loot on chest (2 loots)
Maybe these no logical and only depend of the mood and inspiration of Game Creator that's good too :)

what I would have liked to know it's if previously old player has saw something different than the Venar Rock on the chest (also now would like to understand why someone got diamond on it ^^) only old players could say if previously they saw some logical recurrence ..;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2576

@Syonis @Karvest :D:D

So I understood well what you say But Karvest understand what I want to say, I'm looking for the logical (if some recurrence exist)
better to understand why I don't understand if I show you like this :

1. End of April :---------Event of Phoenix-------------: Venar Rock on the chest (3 loots no event correlation)
  2. Middle of May :----No more event running-----: Venar Rock on the chest (3 loots no correlation)
  3. June : ------------------Summer Solstice ------------:Venar Rock changed to Event "Money" (3 loots correlation)
  4. End of June :---------No more event running------: Nothing to replace the third loot on chest (2 loots)

I would like to know if previously old player has saw something different than the Venar Rock on the chest (also now would like to understand why someone got diamond on it ^^) only old players could say if previously they saw some logical recurrence ..;)
There are 10 different mystical objects. After you open one you will get a different one. After 10 openings the cycle starts again.

@Karvest
Yeah maybe you are correct and there was a second change after the initial event currency adding (maybe after 2 weeks in the beta summer event) so on live servers there was only one change.

Personally i kinda like the removal of stuff that is not diamonds :D
I save my currency for sales where i only need 75 vision or for an event where i really need currency to get an "overpowered" grand price.

Karvest

I'm just not sure if it venar's rocks was actually available here during first weeks of summer event, or they just use different config serverside, since mystical object contents received from server each time you open MA.