• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Mysterious addition/leak in Main Hall?

Enevhar Aldarion

One of the players on the US servers posted this screenshot from her chapter 16 city while visiting it in the app version. No one else who has commented has seen this leak:

preview.jpg

I know we are long way from a chapter that might add this, so it was surprising this is even in there. Has anyone else seen this yet?

Lovec Krys

No, and I hope Inno developers can do better than just add T7-T9 manufactories (especialy with all the seed costs we can see everywhere).

iDavis

I don't think there is something special about it. It's just a rework of relics overview probably followed by some bug. If the bottom line should suggest something like T7-9, it would not be probably in 3x3 size.

Karvest

Since they added chapter 18-20 placeholders at the same time, it looks like exactly same route - adding t7-t9 ...

Lovec Krys

Great, I suppose they will consume seed as T4-6 are, and building upgrades will cost 5 times the seed costs in Embassies...
I hope I'm wrong, otherwise even CrazyWizard with his crazy AW levels will run out of seeds.

Lovec Krys

6-9 is 4 levels. Does it means that Trader will produce something else besides seeds? (and hopefuly not something made from seeds)

CrazyWizard

Great, I suppose they will consume seed as T4-6 are, and building upgrades will cost 5 times the seed costs in Embassies...
I hope I'm wrong, otherwise even CrazyWizard with his crazy AW levels will run out of seeds.

behold..
1593009770635.png

I already did :( spire, T2 upgrades and wonder upgrades had it's toll lol.
It will fix itself in a month or 2, when all has slown down I hope.

iDavis

Well I personaly am quiet happy about that. Finally, new chapters might bring something new after a long time. (And I know why did I not find it - renaming from grX to chX....)

Enevhar Aldarion

I hope this does not mean brand new factories to build for these new tier 7-9 goods. All they have to do is replace the tier 4-6 productions in our boost+2 factories with the tier 7-9 productions. There is no use for those three factories right now. I have kept one of each leveled up and in storage, just in case something like this was ever added to the game. And now I know that once I am done with chapter 16, I should make a second one of each.

CrazyWizard

I just spend a month making a second t5 en t6 factory, I am so not in de mood for t7-9 tho t7 wont be that bad, as it only takes a week or so

Arthus

I hope it will appear with proper expansion ammounts for us to have place for it.
Would be nice in my city to finally have use out of steel/scrolls/magic dust ;)

Last edited:

Arthus

at least 2+2... would be nice... i understand that VIP expansions are important source of income, but there has to be some realism in the game... you can't expect players to add 5x5 or 6x5 or bigger manufactories or 3 more types to the city without giving them place for it...

They should just increase the map even more and add even more vip expansions with more free expansions... Expansions are what prevents players from participations in events and placing buildings in the city. If they have a choice between weak evolution building and manufactory, of course they will choose manufactory.

Enevhar Aldarion

at least 2+2... would be nice... i understand that VIP expansions are important source of income, but there has to be some realism in the game... you can't expect players to add 5x5 or 6x5 or bigger manufactories or 3 more types to the city without giving them place for it...

They should just increase the map even more and add even more vip expansions with more free expansions... Expansions are what prevents players from participations in events and placing buildings in the city. If they have a choice between weak evolution building and manufactory, of course they will choose manufactory.

Right now there are only enough unassigned expansions for five more per chapter for chapters 17-19. After that, they will need to add another new row or column or there will be no expansions at all for chapter 20.

DeletedUser1657

T7-9 is not a big issue in and of itself, heaps they can do with it, question is will they? Was also kinda predictable. I just hope they seriously do something with the trader. It is painful enough right now, will be even worse with T7-9.

Lelanya

I just hope they seriously do something with the trader. It is painful enough right now, will be even worse with T7-9.
I do agree here. I do not think I have seen any undiscovered neighbors' trades in quite a while. Perhaps we need 2 traders, one for regular goods and another for sentients. Both buildings could be small, to take up the same space as a single one.

Enevhar Aldarion

I do agree here. I do not think I have seen any undiscovered neighbors' trades in quite a while.

Once you have discovered something like 200 or 250 neighbors, you will no longer see trades for undiscovered neighbors. After that point, you will only see trades for players further out once you discover them.